G & M Collision Center LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

G&M Collision Center is a full service collision repair center. We service all makes and models and we work with all insurance companies. We will work with you on your deductible and we accept all major credit cards. Let us show you what customer service in the collision repair industry looks like!. Additional DBA - GMCC Enterprises Inc....

A Service Provider's profile image

floor buffing (2)

06/28/2020

RICH R.

The work was completed on time and Don, the owner, went over and beyond by taking me to the car rental location and then picking me up when it was returned. Don is very honest and if I need work in the future this is certainly my choice. My 2011 Honda Pilot looks great! Thanks Don!

Description of Work
Replace front bumper cover and repair damage to left front fender.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Don

03/29/2019

Troy W.

I am very happy with the work G&M Collision performed on my Mercedes C300. Don's communication with us during the process was great. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Tree Branch Crunched My Mercedes Front End

Cost $4,184.98

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Review for G & M Collision Center LLC - 2530 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX - 37788890

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the opportunity to serve you. I'm glad you were happy with the work that we did. If you ever need body work again, please keep us in mind. Don

04/30/2018

Lena S R.

Very well. It was done on time and everyone was friendly but professional

Description of Work
Repair the back door on my SUV

Category auto body repair, auto painting

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for the pleasure in serving you.

11/15/2017

Darcie D.

I had heard a great report about the service at G&M and am not only super satisfied with my service but God used them to bless me in a way that He only knows. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Description of Work
Fixed latch to trunk.

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

09/15/2017

Veronica S.

Work performed as scheduled and for the price quoted.

Description of Work
Replace front quarter panel and headlight, repair front passenger door and repaint.

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

12/05/2016

Judy N.

A schedule was provided, and that schedule for receipt of parts and completion of work was less than the original quote. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Repair to right rear of van.

Category

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

09/12/2016

Ashley O.

Don was great, the technicians were polite and careful with the car.

Description of Work
They repaired hail damage from one of the many storms in the spring 2016 hail season. They did great work, and I'm super picky about body work. Don was great about keeping me updated on the status of the repairs, he even ordered the same part 3 times because the first two parts came in with slight damage.

Work Completed On 08/18/2016

04/21/2015

Jan V.

The repair was done in a timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend G & M Collision Center. They are extremely professional. My car looks like brand new, thank to the care of Don and his staff of G & m Collision Center.

Description of Work
After hitting a pole, my Ford Focus SE sustained damage to the right front bumper. G & M Collision Center fixed all the damage on the right front bumper.

Work Completed On 04/21/2015

Thank you once again for being such a good, loyal customer. You are a pleasure to deal with. Glad you are happy with your repairs and the service you received. Don

12/15/2014

Mary R.

I had accident 2 weeks after I had bought my new car. The car dealership I bought my car from referred me to the shop where they get their body work done at. I got an estimate. Then Iooked up some reviews on the internet and noticed that shop had mixed reviews from other customers. So I asked my very trusted auto mechanic for a referral. . They referred me to Don at G&M Collision. I decided to go with G&M Collison. I didn't regret it for not one moment. I got my car back after my rear bumper was replaced and it looks perfect. An added plus was that he was about $125.00 cheaper than that other collision repair shop estimate.

Description of Work
Replaced bumper on my new car.

Work Completed On 12/13/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. I felt so bad for you having the accident in your brand new car but happy we were able to get you back on the road again. I hope you never need collision repair again but we will be here for you if you do. Thanks again, Don

09/22/2014

Rae R.

The last damage on my vehicle happened in Austin on the first day of August, 2014. My fiance and I stayed at a hotel which had valet service only. On the first day, the valet damaged the passenger side including passenger side headlight. The hotel took full responsibility and paid for damages. I contacted Don to let him know what happened and served as a liasion between the hotel and body shop. The hotel mailed the check and appraisal to him and dropped my car off. I told Don that I was going through a big move in the same city and needed my vehicle by Friday. Don had my car done by Thursday and the work was in excellent condition. I would refer anyone to Don Harris if one needed body repair work.

Description of Work
My vehicle has been through damage from third parties in last two years. My insurance covered most of the costs of the damages. Don Harris, owner, has been very professional and helpful especially in saving money on parts for the vehicle without limiting to quality.

Work Completed On 09/11/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us the great review. You have been such a pleasure to work with through the years. It was great that it was the right side damaged this time and now the beetle looks brand new from the front. Thanks again for your kindness Don.

08/13/2014

Stacey S.

I went to the provider on a Monday afternoon and Don came right out and took a look at my car and quickly gave me an estimate that seemed very reasonable. He told me he'd have the part in on Tuesday. I was busy Tuesday so I brought my car in on Wednesday morning around 9am. One of the holes on the bumper that attaches to the bracket was broken so Don explained to me that for the best hold they'd need to put some glue there and made sure I was comfortable with them doing so (I think the only other option would have been to completely replace the bumper which I definitely didn't want to do). They had my car done and I was on the road by about 9:45am. The price I was charged was exactly as he estimated.

Description of Work
The plastic clip that holds one side of my bumper on broke on my Nissan Versa. The provider replaced the part and re-attached that side of my bumper.

Work Completed On 08/13/2014

[member name removed], Really glad you came in and we were able to help. It was a pleasure to meet you and to take care of your car needs. Don

04/14/2014

larry G.

Don was very responsive and wanted to make sure the job was done to my satisfaction. This is a customer service oriented business and I recommend using them.

Description of Work
Collison repair, paint match & front end work.

Work Completed On 02/27/2014

Thanks [member name removed] for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to serve you! I don't wish collision repair on any one but should the need arise, we will be here to help. Thanks for passing the word on to your friends and the "Angie's" community. Don

03/03/2014

Jan V.

After backing into a pole in a parking lot, I took my nissan milano 2004 to G&M collision on the 18th of February 2014. The car had quite a bit of damage on the back bumper and the taillights. Don and his crew did an awesome job. They kept me in the loop the entire time my car was being worked on. I would recommend G&M collision to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy and skilled repair facility.When i picked up the car on the 27th of February it looked brand new. They did awesome work and the service ditto. Don and his crew give you a piece of mind. G&M collision assures my wife and I are extremely happy customers. We are very blessed to know they are there when we need them.Thank you very much Don and Crew. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Description of Work
They repaired the rear bumper and the taillights. They fixed the damage under the bumper as well.

Work Completed On 02/27/2014

[removed member name] It gives us great satisfaction to have a customer come back to us. Very pleased that you were happy with the work. I will pass your good words on to the crew. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Don Harris

10/30/2013

Steven H.

The process was easy and without stress. The customer service was above and beyond. There was a slight delay in completing the work but that seems to happen with auto body work. When I brought my car home I noticed that the antenna was missing and I couldn't find it anywhere inside the car. I called D&M and they were very apologetic and offered to replace the antenna. To be honest, I wouldn't be able to prove that the antenna was on the car when I brought it to them but that didn't seem to matter. D & M couldn't find the antenna at their shop so they bought me a new and got it to me the next day. Sometimes its the little things.

Description of Work
Repaired collision damage.

Work Completed On 10/07/2013

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to write us a nice review.

09/13/2013

Mark C.

We've had quite a lot of body damage on cars over the years. Hail damage, collisions, etc. G&M is the only place we go now. First, their price is always the best. But more importantly, they show you what they are going to do, will work with the insurance people to make sure you get the best parts and make sure all damage is repaired to like new condition. They have repaired our Volkswagens, Hondas and Acuras after extensive damage. In one case, they repaired our Honda Van that had hail damage by removing the complete top and hood of the car, pulling out all of the interior and basically rebuilding the car (it was really bad hail damage). 5 years later, we're still driving that van and it has no rattles, parts out of place, etc. We saw it during the repair process and were dreading the worst, but it came back wonderfully. They are great communicators, are very helpful and no one has every beaten their quoted price. Best quality, best price - what else do you need?

Description of Work
Repaired collision damage

Work Completed On 06/15/2011

Thanks for your review. Good to hear from you.

09/04/2013

Julie W.

My vehicle looks like it was never damaged! In fact, we took it to get serviced recently. We told the dealer that it had been in an accident and had just been repaired. We didn't tell them where the vehicle was hit. After servicing the vehicle, they had to ASK us where it was hit! They said they couldn't find it! My only complaint was that they do take longer than they quote. But, I knew that this would be the case going in based on other reviews, so I was OK with that. I kept that part in perspective. I'm keeping this vehicle for several years. I would rather that they take an extra couple of weeks and fix my vehicle right than rush it.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to 2013 Toyota 4Runner caused by being rear-ended by a full sized pickup truck.

Work Completed On 08/02/2013

Thanks for your great review. Glad we are by the summer with all the vacations out of the way. If you should need us again, we will get it done in our more customary timely way. Thanks again for taking the time to write the review. don

08/27/2013

Joe R.

It went excellent. This was a second car that I took Don. It was a back to back repair. I picked one up and left him another. Don and his crew work magic really they do. If you want quality work done right please take your vehicle here to G & M Collision Center. I actually walked up unannounced and found Don himself finishing up the repairs on the vehicle. In addition to the repair that Don had quoted me for, I had planned on installing a drivers side mirror that I had located at a junkyard and had asked him if he could paint the cover. At his suggestion, it was more cost efficient to get the cover from the dealership because of the delay in getting the mirror cover painted. So here is another example of how he helps you weigh the options available. The quote Don had given me was only to repair the body damage as I had told him that I was going to install the mirror. Don asked for the mirror and I told him that I would pay him to install it, well when it came time to pay for services rendered the additional labor in installing the mirror wasn't on the invoice. Thank you Don for installing the drivers side mirror. I can't wait to get enough money together to take you another vehicle. One more thing, because his service is Collision Repair, not how nice he is or that he does other things like not nickle and dime-ing you. As small as I thought that the damage was, the repair was very thorough. The day that I walked up as he was finishing up the vehicle I found out how extensive the work is. In order to get the repair done right without evidence of it ever being repaired the rear bumper had been removed, the door handles had been removed and the car had this protective film all over it to shield it from over spray.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted a somewhat deep gash on the upper side left rear wheel well.

Category auto body repair, auto painting, auto repair

Cost $658.02

Work Completed On 08/23/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time for not just one but two reviews. It gives me great pleasure to do my job but especially when it is appreciated so much. It was great working with you. Thanks again, Don

08/25/2013

Joe R.

I chose this provider because of the positive reviews from other members of Angie's List and the fact that he was close by. If you are looking for a collision center for your vehicle I very strongly suggest G&M Collision Center. From the moment I walked in to Don's office there was a sense of professionalism (unmatched). Not pushy by any means, gives you time to explain what you want done. Don is a person of very high integrity. Two of his employees of which I had very brief contact with were also very professional and caring. Keep hiring these kinds of employees Don (if you happen to read this) they are an asset to your business. I dropped of the vehicle on a Thurs. 8/15/13 and was given an estimated completion date of Tues. 08/20/13 and wouldn't you know it was ready on 08/20/13. Now the important part which is what this business is all about (Collision Repair). Don and his crew performed magic on my vehicle, the repair was flawless, unbelievable with very little bondo. I tapped the repair area and it sounded just like metal. The paint matched exactly, I don't think anyone could tell where the damage had been. I chose the blending which added just a little more (about $100) but well worth it although I don't see how I really needed blending because the paint where the repair was and any other part of the car is identical, but maybe that is the result of the blending. I can't say enough good things about my experience here at G&M. I am a very satisfied customer. When this one was done I dropped off another vehicle on the same day this one was ready. But I'll write a separate review for that one.

Description of Work
Took out rather large dents on a difficult area of the vehicle to remove. Area was between the rear glass and the rear door, I guess that would be the upper quarter panel. Right where the support bar is.

Cost $912.75

Work Completed On 08/20/2013

08/15/2013

Suzanne D.

When I went to pick up my 7 month old car the first time there were multiple problems: - pit in drivers door (don wanted to fix it with touch up paint!) -bubbles in front fender -obvious paint line that was very rough and ran the length of the door jamb from front to rear -a dark substance stuck to the bottom of my front and rear doors -door trim that was supposed to be removed had over-spray all over it -primer showing between rear quarter panel and bumper and on both wheel well edges -diluted paint spray on the interior of my brand new car!!!! I agreed to leave the car with Don in hopes the problems would be corrected. A 4 day job turned into a 2 week job. When I picked up the car the second time all the paint flaws had been fixed, but my interior was still dirty, the car had not been detailed as promised and I found multiple scratches on the bumper. The bumper cover had been gouged several times when someone tried to remove it with a ball in the receiver hitch. No one bothered to call me to let me know it was in the way. I could have told them the key that locks the ball onto the hitch was in the trunk. Don offered to repair the damage to the bumper and he even offered to loan me a rental car saying it would take two days paint the bumper. I just cannot trust him again with my new car. I am afraid it may be damaged even more by careless workers. While Don says he wants all his customers to be satisfied, I think it important to do the job right the first time and and not make your customers come back time and time again. Also, if you say your going to do something, like detail the car, you should do it. I was very disappointed with the amount of damage my new car sustained while in Don's shop for repairs.

Description of Work
Repair deep scratches from vandalism and paint the side of my new 2013 Corolla from bumper to bumper

Category auto body repair, auto repair, buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 08/10/2013

Review for G & M Collision Center LLC - 2530 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX - 6623837

I honestly believed I could please every customer. I am very sorry we were unable to repair your car to your satisfaction. When you picked up your car and in subsequent phone conversations I thought we had repaired the car to your satisfaction and you were pleased. My offer to repair the rear bumper you feel we damaged is still good if you change your mind. Again, very sorry, Don

06/26/2013

Penny M.

All of my questions were answered completely. I was even given advice about my accident. All of this was before I even dropped off my car. Once I left my car to be repaired, I received regular phone calls keeping me up to date with the progress of my repairs. My car was ready when promised. I could not be more pleased with the work done on my car. I will recommend G & M Collision Center every chance I get.

Description of Work
The person that hit me had an insurance company that was very difficult to deal with. Don took care of everything or me. All I had to do was drop off my car.

Work Completed On 06/07/2013

Thanks so much for leaving me such a nice review. Customers like you are what make my job enjoyable!

04/06/2013

Valerie W.

Excellent from start to finish. Don is a pro and his work is beyond reproach. He offers a lifetime warranty on his workmanship. I will never use another shop! He was so flexible and patient because he had to work around our crazy schedules. He did everything that he could to accommodate us and lessen the downtime in our vehicle. Because of his accurate plan and system, we didn't have to use a rental and saved there as well. If you need collision repair and want an honest estimate and a connected partner in getting it done, look no further.

Description of Work
I called Don after finding his ad on Angie's List to ask a few general questions. A few days later, my daughter took her car in for the actual estimate. He was more than professional. At each step of this process, he was forthright and genuine. He was more than patient when I called back a few more times in the process to ask more questions. Don did exactly what he stated in his estimate, plus some. In the past, I have used another local collision center and it was disaster from start to finish. Don never padded his bill, he didn't try to upsale us with any additional services. It was a joy and a relief to get honest, straight forward answers the first time!

Work Completed On 04/05/2013

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. It is customers like you and your daughter who make my job such a pleasure. Thank you again for your business. Don

02/26/2013

Karen K A.

They are excellent. They are honest, timely, nice and they did good work. They tried to do things as economically as possible. We have never felt gouged by them. One time, I took an old car and asked them about having it repainted and fixed and he said it would cost more than the car was worth. He would do it but he wouldn't recommend it so I thought that was pretty good.

Description of Work
I had body work done at G&M Collision Center. They replaced a bumper and some part of the back of the car after an accident.

Work Completed On 02/12/2013

02/13/2013

John M.

After checking on Angie's List my husband and I decided to give G &M a call. I spoke to Don Harris (the owner) and after explaining what had happened and that I did not want to drive the van with the damage, I asked if they could do an at home inspection and if there was a charge. He said that he could come by the house and that the charge was $25.00 (refunded if you do service with them). He was even able to come by that day! I was very impressed. The price was well worth not having to drive to the shop. Don was very professional and super friendly. After inspecting the van he gave us a very reasonable estimate. We decided to use G & M for the repairs and dropped the van off the following week. Not only did he come in right on estimate, the van was completed in less time then expected.We picked up the van yesterday and are so pleased. The repair was seamless. The paint is spot on and you can't even tell I ever did any damage to the hatch. They also cleaned the van and returned it in beautiful condition. Don worked with our insurance company and handled all the details. There were no suprises. The quote was very competitive, the final price was right on target and the work was amazing. Not only would we use G