Express Towing Arlington

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2014

Auto Towing

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Express Towing Arlington is located in Arlington, Texas. We provides 24 hour 7 days a week tow truck and wrecker service in Arlington, TX and Grand Prairie,TX and surrounding cities. Our goal is provide affordable tow truck service and help you get back on the road with the least amount of time and hassle out of your day. You can expect fast, reliable and affordable service from our towing company. Express towing Arlington was Founded is 2008 and has been delivering high quality and affordable/cheap towing services to the residents of Arlington, TX and its surrounding areas. We have the trucks, equipment and expertise necessary to transport your vehicle whenever you need us. Express Towing Arlington is build on the principle of proving professional, friendly, cost-efficient and reliable towing services....

08/27/2020

The trip was wonderful, the driver very professional, the fee was affordable and I went through the effort of calling many tow truck drivers to do the job and this team was the most affordable. I would highly recommend them! Able was my driver, thanks Able!!!!

Description of Work
Transport a very heavy vehicle from Plano Texas to Fort Worth TX 51 miles.

05/23/2018

Driver showed up as promised in about 30 minutes with a flatbed tow truck and towed my car carefully to Don Davis Ford in Arlington. Very good and punctual company. They accept credit card which is a big plus. Will recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
My car broke down in Fort Worth and called express towing to Tow me to the dealership in Arlington. They gave me a quote that was reasonable compared to other companies I contacted.

03/06/2018

very well. professional, pleasant, and efficient.

Description of Work
towing of my broken car

12/19/2015

The main number goes directly to a cell phone; whoever answered seemed to be on a call. I was instructed to text my address and assured they would be available within the hour. When that hour was almost over, they called back to say it would be closer to 4pm (another hour later), but I told them to proceed. The driver who arrived was very friendly and worked with me to address any concerns. He mov...

Description of Work
Helped me push my car out of the garage, load and secure it onto truck, deliver it according to my instructions, and unload it according to the instructions of the service staff.

07/15/2015

My Firebird needed to get from my home in Grand Prairie to the shop in Garland. They came early, but called first to confirm it was ok, and the driver was very pleasant. I also requested a flatbed truck which they provided. He had the car hooked up and ready to go in less than 10 minutes. Wonderful service!

Description of Work
Towed my Firebird from Grand Prairie to Garland.

Light Duty Towing, medium duty towing, heavy duty towing & Road Assistance