A1 Committed Autocare & Sales

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

3.7

Roadisde, Fix tires, battery jump. Call for details...

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ruined the electrical system on my Subaru. Had to sell the car.

CATEGORY auto repair

11/29/2014

I have a Lexus and I like taking it to them because they're reasonable. If I take it to the dealer, I get charged 10 times what they charge me. They have taken care of my car for 10 years. I had to take my car to them today and leave it and then they brought me home. The last time, I had something done with the axle and that was $700 but sometimes they do it for free. They're dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've taken care of my car.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

06/11/2013

I've been using them for ten years. I have a Lexus and to take it to the dealer to get it fixed would be expensive. They do it for me for a very reasonable price and they've always done a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A1 Committed Autocare & Sales for automotive service.

CATEGORY auto repair

We are thankful to have good customers like (Member name removed). We always put ourself in customer's place and then decide what is the right call to address repair issues. Again, thank you (Member name removed) for good words. Deepak, Craig and A1 Committed staff.

Full auto service shop and body work. It is a family run business with passion for customer service. I have a Masters in Engineering.My wife has a Masters in Microbiology. We both worked in the professional fields and then in this auto repair business as this is our true love.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa