New Bath Technologies

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2008

4045 S Bonnie Brae St

Argyle, TX 76226

Remodeling bathrooms small to large. If you need a new shower or if you need to gut it and start over. Expanding the size of a bathroom, a shower or a tub area....

home remodeling (203)plumbers (72)tile installation (43)bathtub refinishing (27)interior painting (26)lighting (22)glass repair (19)countertop installation (18)drywall (15)flooring (13)woodworking (8)wallpaper removal (7)

11/03/2020

Communication and team were both great. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,drywall,lighting,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

11/01/2020

To start with, it was a pleasure working with Josh communicating our requirements. Then, Robert and his assistant Mike did an outstanding job meeting every expectation we had from this project. Our bathroom has an awesome new look now. They left us forming a strong opinion that they are very experienced, professional and courteous that can be totally trusted. We were so happy that we signed a new ...

Description of Work
Remodel guest bathroom - replace tub with Onyx walk in shower with sliding door, install Onyx vanity top, mirror, exhaust, lavatory faucet..

Category bathtub refinishing,glass repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/15/2020

Mary was very helpful when it came to redesigning my hallway bathroom. She had a no-pressure approach and was extremely patient with all my indecisiveness. She helped me narrow down my choices until I was comfortable with my decisions. Robert and Michael came out to demo the bathroom. I was impressed how they kept the mess to a minimum and cleaned up each evening before they left. They were super ...

Description of Work
Remodel 2 Bathrooms

Category glass repair,lighting,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

09/10/2020

Excellent! Professional work, attention to detail, on time and great customer service.

Description of Work
Bath with shower remodeled

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops,drywall,plumbing,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/29/2020

My bathrooms are beautiful. Josh, Dandy and Cody did a wonderful job of keeping me informed of timeframes. Dandy did an impeccable job of installation and cleanup after. To sum it all up it all up they were fun to work with and did a great job. I would hire new bath technologies again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Two bathrooms remodeled with onyx

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/03/2020

We needed to update the kitchen. Included were: Kitchen and Breakfast nook flooring Replace tile counter tops with quartz Replace backsplash paint Pull out old original 18" electric oven that didn't work and replace it with an appliance garage Add extra door to deep cabinet so I can get to it. Tim and crew were great. After being burnt by another contractor, we were very careful this time on doing...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

06/08/2020

Excellent service. We are so happy that Mary and her crew--Robert and Mike installed our new standing shower for our back bathroom. The shower looks classy and works great. Robert's motto --keep things neat and clean. Both Robert and Mike are super friendly and easy to get along with. These guys do excellent work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed Standing shower

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Review for New Bath Technologies - 4045 S Bonnie Brae St, Argyle, TX - 38626622

03/26/2020

It went great.. I love the whole process from Mary helping to figure out what I wanted. She listen to me and help me know what would work. Robert was so good at doing his job and concert that he did it all right. Everything he did came out perfect. Mr. Cruz who did the painting look great. They cover every detail . They clean everything up each day. I am so please with there work.

Description of Work
total gutting of my bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/23/2020

The entire team was great. They were very careful to keep everything clean while they were working, were friendly and helpful, and took away all the old materials/trash after the work was done, including sweeping out where they'd stored the parts while working. Overall, beautiful results.

Description of Work
Re-do on bath/shower, one tub-to-shower conversion, and flooring in two bathrooms

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

12/06/2019

They were great. Showed up on time, completed quality work, and cleaned up when leaving.

Description of Work
Remodel my master bath shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

COMPLETE BATHROOM REMODELING AND BATH UPDATING. CONVERT TUBS TO A WALK-IN SHOWER WITH SEAT & GRAB BARS, SHOWER/TUB REHAB, TWO DAY INSTALLATION IN MOST CASES, WALK-IN TUBS, SOAKING TUBS, SELF-CLEANING CIRCULATION SYSTEMS. ELIMINATE MOLD & MILDEW PROBLEMS, REPLACE RUSTING, FADED TUBS, ELIMINATE LOOSE TILE, CREATE ACCESS FOR ELDERLY AND DISABLED, REPLACE GLASS ENCLOSURES, VANITY TOPS & FIXTURES. USING SOLID-SURFACE MATERIALS SUCH AS THE ONYX COLLECTION . Subs use for all plumbing services.

NO RE-GLAZING.