CLOUD 9 SALON

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2006

4.3

7160 Justin Rd

Argyle, TX 76226

A beauty staple in Flower Mound since 1992, Cloud 9 Salon, Spa, and Boutique is nothing short of heavenly. With an upbeat salon downstairs and a serene spa upstairs, we have all your hair, nail, and body care needs covered in our 8,000 square feet of beauty paradise. We have a team of over 50 full-time professionals that are committed to giving you salon looks you'll love and spa treatments you'll melt over. Whether you're getting a new look from our talented hair stylists and colorists or enjoying a relaxing massage and facial from our experienced therapists and estheticians, you'll leave feeling fresh, fabulous, and on cloud nine....

04/11/2017

Samantha S.

This is one of those places where every stylist (from what I could tell) is an independent contractor but they share all the same facilities so it really depends on who you get. You can find some info for some stylists on their site but the completeness of each profile varies wildly so unless you have a recommendation from a friend or something to a particular stylist it's hard to find the right one for you. Decided to go somewhere else after having a couple of so so visits.

Description of Work
Highlight and trim.

06/20/2014

Shirley M.

.They are all wonderl. I have several services there and they are all A+ across the board. I reccommend them all the time.

Description of Work
Hair cuts and styling. I had my nails done this time

Category nail salons

04/21/2014

Kathleen G.

She's awesome. They're very pleasant. She's great. She's very accommodating.

Description of Work
I used the hair salons/barbers service of Cloud 9 Salon.

06/18/2013

Isabel P.

Description of Work
Amanda is excellent! She is friendly and loves her Customers. She does a terric job with hair color and hair cuts. She is a true professional. So glad I was lucky to find her :)

03/29/2013

Marguerite B.

I love my hairdresser Danette at Cloud 9 Salon. She always does a wonderful job with my hair. She cares about her customers. She was the one that shaved my head when my hair started falling out from chemotherapy. When it started growing back in, she was the one who shaped it. She picked out my wig. She's been a friend and does a fantastic job.

Description of Work
I got to Danette at Cloud 9 Hair Salon to get my hair done.

09/26/2012

SCARLETT R.

Description of Work
I have used one stylist several times and her skills are very poor. When she colors my hair the color is all over my face and ears and never wiped off. Significant pieces of gray still show. Had partial highlights to correlate with my distinctive gray streaks and it came out a mess!!!!!!! This last time the was essentially no haircut. I even asked her "are you done cutting my hair" because really nothing was done. When I got home almost none of the back of my hair was cut. I have used her multiple times trying to give her a fair shot. Once I even had to wait an hour before I was seen. I'm giving up!

10/09/2008

Katherine W.

The woman with whom I had an appointment did a very nice job of highlighting my hair in terms of the color result, but the cut was way too short and uneven. First she forgot that she was supposed to give me a trim, then she hurried through it because it was her lunch break. She kept assuring me that she was just trimming it when I expressed concern about the amount she was cutting. Also, there were two women in the shop selling purses and my hairstylist stopped a couple of times to look at the purses and to take a cell phone call.

Description of Work
Color highlighting and a trim.

10/09/2007

Melissa H.

Great! She definitely knows how to give a fantastic bob and I will definitely continue to go to her. She explains in detail how to achieve the look at home too through her blow-drying techniques. She's amazing!

Description of Work
Had my long hair cut into a short bob by Bev Anderson.

10/25/2006

KAREN K.

I work with Jennifer Camp and am always happy with the job that she does. Looks great every time!

Description of Work
Hair cut, shampoo, and partial highlight.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated