Roof Smith

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

Hello, I’m Taylor Smith, the owner, and operator of Roof Smith, which has been a fixture in the Amarillo, TX community since 2014 servicing Amarillo, TX, Clovis, NM, Eastern, NM and surrounding areas. The roofing business has been my passion for the last 10 years, and a part of my entire life with a dad and uncle who both own successful roofing companies. I strive to bring that same level of expertise, and success to Roof Smith. We know about roofs inside and out, and we would love to help with your roofing project. Our focus is re-roofing homes using the highest quality, and energy saving materials. These include, but aren’t limited to asphalt, wood, designer shingles and accessories, as well as flat, stone coated metal, metal roofing, and spray coatings. After working for, and alongside, other roofing companies, we sought to form our own to improve upon older methods. All the while, guaranteeing the best service, and experience for our clients. All of the materials we use at Roof Smith ensure your roof provides warm insulation in the winter, cool shelter in the summer months, and reliable, lasting protection for your home year round. Our trained team of professionals walks our clients through the entire process, making sure your roof repair goes off smoothly and promptly. When it comes to insurance, we are on the side of our clients and will assist with the claim process from start to finish. Please contact us today to schedule a quote for your roof repair, or replacement, with one of our team members. We are looking forward to working with you!...

MLD Construction

First 5 roofing contracts receive a 10% discount on contracted price to help us gain reviews. Local & Veteran owned and operated out of Canyon TX. We provide roofing services for residential and commercial buildings. We also do remodeling jobs such as new bathrooms, kitchens, additions. We can general contract window replacements, concrete jobs, flooring jobs.

NSJ Construction

Here at NSJ Construction we take pride in our work. I've been working on homes since I was 16 years old and I make sure my customers are satisfied on every job. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer a wide range of home services from flooring, painting, texturing, hanging Sheetrock, to roofing. Anything your home needs or the wants you have for your home we can help get you and your home there. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality.

Coker Construction and Remodeling

Over 15 years of experience. I personally work on every job to ensure quality of craftsmanship. We warranty any and all craftsmanship. Honest service you can depend on for all your construction and remodeling needs!

10/03/2017

great job !!

Description of Work
checked roof and applied sealant , did not charge

08/10/2017

Roof Smith was awesome. Very professional and took care of my entire insurance claim

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

09/20/2016

Roof Smith did an excellent job. They did a fantastic job on my roof and went above and beyond while working with my insurance company. I will definitely use them in the future!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Roof Repair, Installation, Shingles, Wood Shingles & Shake, Stone Coated Metal Roofing, Roof Tiles & Coatings, Metal Roofing, Commercial Roofing, & Skylights.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing