David Toney DDS

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics

Our commitment to developing meaningful relationships with our patients and their families is the foundation of everything we do. From scheduling your appointments, to discussing treatment recommendations, to following up with you after dental procedures, we treat our patients just as we would treat our family members, with integrity, personalized care, trust, and exceptional service....

08/20/2018

Great! Everyone at Dr. Toney's office is very caring and responsive to their patients. I have been a patient there for many years. I have moved away, so I now have to drive 15 miles to get to them... well worth the extra drive time!

Description of Work
Regular semi-annual check-ups and crown replacements

Category endodontics,dentists

Thank you so much for your review! We know it's a little out of your way now, but appreciate your loyalty. :)

08/16/2018

Most complete x-rays I have ever had done. Saw actual pictures of my teeth and some problems I need taken care of in the next few times.

Description of Work
teeth cleaning and x-rays

Category dentists

Thank you so much for trusting us with your dental care. It was wonderful meeting you and we can't wait to help you with your smile.

08/16/2018

Great. Dr. Tony has always taken great care of my family. I currently live in Frisco and make the commute to Allen just to see him. His staff will say it all for you, they are all the kindest people you will ever meet. You can tell when someone is running a good business if the people that work for him are in a pleasant mood all the time.

Description of Work
Crowns, fillings, and cleanings

Category dentists

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We always enjoy seeing you and your family!

08/16/2018

I love Dr. Toney and all his assistants. They are very thorough, and they communicate with their patients. Dr. Toney and his team are the best I’ve ever had. Where I’ve always been nervous at the dentist’s office, this team makes me feel very comfortable

Description of Work
Six month checkup

Category dentists

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We love seeing your sweet smile when you come to visit. And thank you for your wonderful review.

08/15/2018

I have always been a little nervous about the dentist. I have tried 6 dentists over the years, UNTIL I found Dr. Toney. For the past 16 years, I have been going to Dr. Toney. Every single person in this office is amazing. They make you feel comfortable and they are professional. I can honestly say that I do not dread going to the dentist. I moved overseas - but I STILL come see Dr. Toney at least ...

Description of Work
best dentist

Category dentists

We are so blessed to have you as a patient, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your trust in taking care of your smile and feel honored that you love seeing the dentist now. Thank you for your review. :)

Preventive care, evaluations for bruxism nightguards, restorative care, tooth colored fillings, bonding, all-ceramic crowns, bridges, cosmetic, porcelain veneers, whitening, non-surgical periodontal therapy & nitrous oxide.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available