BlueWire Networking Solutions

Founded 2004 •

Founded in 2004, Blue Wire Networking Solutions, a Dallas based firm, specializes in full service installation of security systems for homes or businesses. We install the latest consumer technology and home automation, especially voice assistant devices, commonly seen in homes and small businesses. With interactive home security options, our installers possess +15 years of experience with combined camera, video and network devices....

Green Tech International Security llc

Specializing in HOME SECURITY! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LAKEWOOD ELECTRICAL

OWNER-OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. LICENSE #: 227509.

DM ELECTRIC TX. LLC

With over 16 years of experience we can help fix your electrical connections so that your life is safer. We help you with your electrical projects, we are updated with THE NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE (NEC) . LED Lights, Installations of fans, Plugs, Receptacles, GFCI, Exaust fan, Switches, New Panels, and more, LICENCES AND INSURANCE.

04/28/2019

Most Excellent. The were 15 Minutes before our scheduled appointment, they answered all my questions, Did a wonder job. Everything was done in just under two hours. I will be adding two more camera and I will hireling them again for the work. I have already notified a couple of co-workers about them too, These people are by far the Gold Standard by which all other companies should be measured by.

Description of Work
I needed four outdoor camera installed and cables run into my house

03/18/2019

They did a wonderful job. They were quick and efficient, punctual and easy to schedule with. They mounted the TV and speakers with no exposed wires, and I would give them 5/5 stars.

Description of Work
Added electrical outlets outside and wired an outdoor TV and speakers for our patio.

03/08/2019

They do great work. In fact, I'm having them do more things for me! Can't say enough good things about them!

Description of Work
interactive and controlled security cameras (systems) and intercoms.

Category home security systems

03/05/2019

They were just fine. They were on time and I've never had any complaints about them for either job.

Description of Work
They did some wiring at my home and some electrical work for my new commercial offices.

Category electrician

These security-oriented devices include full installation and integration with mainstream voice assistants and smart phones: Ring, Equivalent Video Door Bell, Ring Floodlight Camera, Camera Systems, Smart Light Switches, Programmable Light Switches, Smart Plugs, Add-Replace Recessed Lighting to LED, Flat screen mounting. Advanced offerings include telecommunications cabling, installation of high-end cameras, access control devices (card readers), alarm panels and programming and services.

Limited speaker systems