ALL-CARE PEST CONTROL

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

4 EMPLOYEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Carrington Site Services LLC

Nationwide Pest Control

With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.

Offers by Nationwide Pest Control on Angi
Erby Pest Control

You need a pest control company, the team at Erby Pest Control is here for you. We are a locally owned Pest Control Company serving the Mid-South Area. We have been in business over 15 years. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and a proud member with the National Pest Control Association. Give us a call and become part of our family. 901-550-0204

06/02/2012

It is a local company and they serviced the house before we moved in. We have been here 6 years and are completely satisfied with their service. They do pest control and landscaping; they are jacks of all trades. They are reliable and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used All-Care Pest Control for pest control. They also took care of a mouse problem for us several weeks ago.

04/23/2012

We have a contract with them and they look for the presence of termites. They closed the local office and didn't tell us. They notify us when they're due, we don't have to call them. They did the termite inspection when we weren't there.

Description of Work
We use them and they came out last month.

06/06/2009

They showed up on time, sprayed the house and the outside shed. They did an outstanding job as usual.

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection and renewal. Quarterly pest control.

09/18/2006

There were really very awesome. I liked the way they worked. They took care about the cleanliness of my house. They cleaned up all the chemicals that had fallen so that it wouldn't harm my family members. I appreciate their concern and for sure will hire them again.

Description of Work
They spray pest control inside as well as outside my house for the bugs and termites.

09/06/2006

They took care of their surroundings, handled the equipment cautiously and cleaned up once they were done. I'm happy with their way of work and I appreciate their hard work.

Description of Work
We had the pest control done in the interior as well the exterior of the house for common household pests.

Category pest control

MONTHLY, QUARTERLY, LONG TERM PEST CONTROL AND RODENT INSPECTIONS. ALSO DOES LANDSCAPING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa