Renew Mobile Detailing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

Auto Detailing
Car Washes

Renew is a mobile detailing service for passenger vehicles. We have a low-water, high-touch system for making our clients' vehicles look like new again. We are completely self-contained because we bring all the water, electricity and know-how necessary to do an excellent job. Because of this low-water system, we do not get water all over the parking lot or nearby cars....

11/01/2018

Renew did a fantastic job detailing our SUV. They were prompt in responding to our request and were able to provide a competitive quote. The technician arrived on time and did a great job detailing the vehicle inside and out. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Full on site detail of SUV

04/02/2018

Arrived on time and was very good with communicating with me about the appointment. Work was detailed and fast. Would use again should the occasion present itself. Thanks

Description of Work
Interior detail on my Toyota Tundra

09/11/2017

My car was flooded during a recent flash flood in Nashville. Renew Mobile Detailing communicated well, was professional, and showed up when expected. They did an excellent job cleaning the cloth interior of my car. The odor removal process helped. I'm very happy with the results and experience. Will hire again for sure.

Description of Work
I needed 6 years worth of dirt cleaned from the interior of my car. Needed to remove musty smell from car.

04/10/2017

Great job detailing vehichle

Description of Work
auto detailing

11/17/2015

From the owner answering and scheduling my appointment at at a convenient time for me, everything about this company is remarkable. Prompt, courteous, great technician and quality of work unparalled. They take the time to listen to the customer's concerns and don't leave until every detail is perfect. My car is even cleaner than when I first took it off the car dealer's lot.

Description of Work
Did an extensive interior detailing and my car is restored to its off the showroom condition. They are a wonderful local based company and actually come to your home or work to clean your car inside and out.

Category auto detailing

Vacuuming & shampooing carpets, spot-treating carpets & upholstery, leather upholstery treatment (Premium), cleaning windows, hand-washing, hand-waxing, clay bar treatment (Premium), waxing windows, detailing wheels, shining tires, bug removal

No planes, boat exteriors, RVs, semis. No engine cleaning or undercarriage work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express