Renew Mobile Detailing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

Renew is a mobile detailing service for passenger vehicles. We have a low-water, high-touch system for making our clients' vehicles look like new again. We are completely self-contained because we bring all the water, electricity and know-how necessary to do an excellent job. Because of this low-water system, we do not get water all over the parking lot or nearby cars.

Lori T.
11/01/2018
Renew did a fantastic job detailing our SUV. They were prompt in responding to our request and were able to provide a competitive quote. The technician arrived on time and did a great job detailing the vehicle inside and out. I definitely recommend them.
Description of Work
Full on site detail of SUV
mike P.
04/02/2018
Arrived on time and was very good with communicating with me about the appointment. Work was detailed and fast. Would use again should the occasion present itself. Thanks
Description of Work
Interior detail on my Toyota Tundra
Jonathan S.
09/11/2017
My car was flooded during a recent flash flood in Nashville. Renew Mobile Detailing communicated well, was professional, and showed up when expected. They did an excellent job cleaning the cloth interior of my car. The odor removal process helped. I'm very happy with the results and experience. Will hire again for sure.
Description of Work
I needed 6 years worth of dirt cleaned from the interior of my car. Needed to remove musty smell from car.
Randy T.
04/10/2017
Great job detailing vehichle
Description of Work
auto detailing
Kirk L.
12/15/2015
Description of Work
Car was detailed. I was not there during the work. Had I been I would have pointed out some of the misses and areas where greater attention was needed. All in all I was happy.
chrissy L.
12/15/2015
Mark L.
12/07/2015
Sherry B.
11/17/2015
From the owner answering and scheduling my appointment at at a convenient time for me, everything about this company is remarkable. Prompt, courteous, great technician and quality of work unparalled. They take the time to listen to the customer's concerns and don't leave until every detail is perfect. My car is even cleaner than when I first took it off the car dealer's lot.
Description of Work
Did an extensive interior detailing and my car is restored to its off the showroom condition. They are a wonderful local based company and actually come to your home or work to clean your car inside and out.
David C.
09/21/2015
Jens M.
04/22/2015
The service was a couple of weeks ago, they did great, the quality is very good, they were highly professional, and I'm completely satisfied.
Description of Work
We used Renew Mobile Detailing.
Michael B.
04/20/2015
They did a great job but I haven't used them in several years.
David H.
04/20/2015
It?s been a year ago. It was not recent but it was fine but I have not used them recently. It was fine and they did what they said they will do. They were timely and I have no issues with them. They came to my house so I did not have to go anywhere. I have nothing to compare the price to. It was not really what I was hopeful for but the car got cleaned. They were responsive and I had no issues with them. They were on time. I will probably not use them again because it was not a full detail and it was not really what I was looking for but it was what I figured that is why I used them.
Description of Work
Renew Mobile Detailing did some services for me. They basically washed and waxed the car; it was not a full waxing but it was some sort of spray wax. They cleaned my car.
auto detailing, car washes
cherie R.
04/20/2015
It was fine. the guy who did the sketches didn't allow enough time for what was needed and I needed to go to work so he wasn't able to finish but what he gave was good. He was very nice. He was very detail driven.
Description of Work
He had to detail the car but he didn't finish.
Michelle A.
04/02/2015
Description of Work
They detailed two pickup trucks I am preparing to sell. The trucks never looked better! The guys who did the work were professional and polite. I would use them again.
Kathy N.
10/08/2014
Paul H.
06/26/2014
Great communication. Worked me in quickly. Even came out on a Saturday. Best compliment ever was my dad seeing the car after Jessie finished and saying it was cleaner inside than when he bought the vehicle.
Description of Work
Interior detailing of a pickup truck
Christian J.
06/25/2013
Description of Work
Excellent service. I called and got an appointment for the next day. The detailer showed up on time and spent 3-4 hours working on my car and it was superb. I am getting ready to sell and it will undoubtedly increase the sale value of my car. I was ale to pay by credit card over the phone after the detailer left.
car washes

Thank you, (deleted member name). We are looking foward to detailing your next vehicle as well!

Phone

3260 East Lake Drive

Nashville, TN 37214

Other Information

Auto Detailing,
Car Washes,

No planes, boat exteriors, RVs, semis. No engine cleaning or undercarriage work.

Payment options