A Fine Nest - Scott Sammons Interior Design LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2000

Scott's awesome solutions for your home are now available in NASHVILLE! *A Fine Nest is YOUR personal Interior Design Consultant. Whether it be your entire home, one room, a patio or a deck. Let Scott come to you and work his magic on your spaces. He can even assist with organizing your bookcases and closets. Scott will have you in a "Fine Nest" in no time.... *Owner Operated *Charges by the hour *No travel charge...

Kane and Jodi Scott are based in Hermitage, TN and provide residential and commercial window tinting services for homes and businesses throughout the Nashville metro area. Frost Shades specializes in high-tech transitional window tinting and offers a wide variety of decorative and custom window films designed to provide privacy and security. Frost Shades is a national franchise and we offer affordable pricing to fit within your budget and a high level of customer service to help you get the most out of the views in your home or business you love!

Specializing in LANDSCAPING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE OF $25 APPLIES AS OF 6/20/08. SERVICE FEE OF $80 APPLIES AS OF 6/20/08. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES.

02/17/2015

The process couldn't have been better. He designed solutions that reflect our tastes, not his. Each of our rooms flow nicely with each other and the effect is very pleasing to us. We would highly recommend Scott. He is professional,easy to work with and creative.

Description of Work
Scott had done excellent design work for us in Ohio so when we relocated to a new city and new style house we asked him to meet with us and make the new house become our home. He helped us arrange what we had that worked in the new home, pick paint colors, some new furniture and window treatments. Also, he went shopping with us to find accessories that could work with each room and did some rearranging where it made sense.

Category interior designers,window treatments

06/12/2014

It worked great. He is just a nice fellow. There were no additional charges beyond the big deal amount. He thought I did a good job and kind of gave me encouragement. I would recommend him. The price was alright.

Description of Work
I threw out all my plans and he backed me up. That was the extent of our meeting. He just confirmed what I had planned and gave me some tips on how to arrange my furniture.

10/17/2012

I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never used an interior designer before. He was very responsive and prompt arriving to my home on time. He is quite charming and has quite the personality, he is enjoyable to be around. Note, as is probably appropriate, the meter is running as soon as he steps in the room. If you don't want to be charged for the witty banter - skip it and get to the point. He s...

Description of Work
I wanted to re-do a room that had parquet floors, paneled walls and raftered ceilings to be warmer and more feminine. I ask Scott to help with some ideas and inspiration.

10/16/2012

Update: I have since found that a National painting company offers a similar service for only $95 for 90 minutes! Go that route if you are seeking color scheme/paint ideas....Scott's services would be more helpful at the point you are ready to decorate, ie, furniture, accessories, etc. I see that now. No complaints regarding his services, however.

Description of Work
If you need some creative ideas and need to get out of the box you are stuck in, Scott is the guy to call. We spent over 2 hours going through each and every room of my "new" home that is being renovated. We reviewed paint colors, trim ideas, cabinet placement, floor staining choices, lighting, and even reviewed furniture options. Even before the consult, Scott and I conversed via email so I was able to share more detail about hubby&my lifestyle, spot in life (ie, no kids) etc. What would've been the icing on the cake is a written summary of what we reviewed -- I scribbled a lot of notes, but in looking back at them, some questions re-emerged...lol. Call him, you won't be sorry!

08/07/2012

We like the room and he had good contractors. There was a foe finished painter and a contractor who did the floor, who were really good. He also had good recommendations. Overall, it came out ok; the process was a bit confusing due to his communication throughout the project with us.

Description of Work
He was the interior designer for a room in our home.

Category interior designers

Move in services, Solutions to your everyday household issues, Design consultation, Paint consultation, Space Planning, Interior Furniture Selection, Party Planning, Outdoor Spaces, Accessories, Window Treatments, Wall Coverings *Now Offering Re-Design Services....

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal