Walnut Grove Animal Clinic

Animal Boarding Kennels
Veterinarians
Pet Stores
Pharmacies

With every patient and client, we try our best to live by our clinic values of Integrity, Excellence, and Compassion. Our professional staff is highly trained and well educated. All employees participate in regular training and development programs....

01/15/2018

Great. My only observation was some irregularity in records (i.e., reference to feline vs canine), but otherwise completely satisfied. Once construction and renovation is complete it will be much more organized.

Description of Work
Chose the vet for new puppy in our family. Was assigned Dr. Taylor and she is awesome.

Category veterinarian,kennels

09/27/2017

Dr. Char Taylor is wonderful. She's very compassionate and thorough.

Description of Work
They had K9 flea shots.

06/07/2017

I don't remember the cost. I have pet insurance and so they pay for most of it. So, I don't never pay too much attention, so I just show them the insurance card and they pay for it. The vet is a personal friend, not a kinfolk, but a friend.

Description of Work
They provide veterinarian service.

06/05/2017

I have a good Veterinarian.

Description of Work
It was just a routine check up to get her heart worm shot and all her vaccinations.

02/08/2016

Category kennels

General Veterinary Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pet Pain Management, Pet Boarding, Pet Grooming, Internal Medicine, Veterinary Diagnostic.

Burial, cremation