CAMP 4 PAWS

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2007

Animal Boarding Kennels

Office hours Mon-Thur 8 am to 6 pm. Friday & Saturday 8 am to Noon. Sunday Closed....

07/12/2017

I heard about Camp 4 Paws from a co-worker of mine. He said they always board their dog there and when the Camp 4 Paws van pulls up, their dog gets so excited. They came and picked up my dog from my house and brought him back when I returned. I was able to call and check on him while I was out of town. They are very friendly and treated him like he was their own. I will be boarding my dog there ag...

Description of Work
Boarded my dog when I went out of town.

06/26/2017

Great..my dog loved it. There are a lot of activities for all the animals and everyone that works there love animals and are wonderful to deal with.

Description of Work
Boarded my dog for 6 days.

08/10/2015

Excellent experience. I was apprehensive to board my rescue puppy as he had previously been kept in a kennel for 23 hours a day before I adopted him. I have a home based business, so he has become accustomed to being with me 24/7. When I had to travel for work, I didn't know how he would react to being away from me, and being boarded. Thankfully, someone recommended Camp 4 Paws. I researched the b...

Description of Work
Boarded my puppy for 4 days

04/28/2015

Pick-up was good and they are always on time - have used them 3-4 times. Dogs come home looking good after their bath and in good spirits. Drop-off is always punctual, too. They also have the option to drop-off/pick-up your dogs at the kennel. We plan on continuing to use Camp-4-Paws, as they have been very easy to contact and work with concerning our kenneling requests.

Description of Work
Kenneled our dogs for 6 days - which included pick-up and drop-off - plus a bath and nail trim before leaving the kennel.

03/05/2015

Great job relieving stress associated with boarding animals when going out of town. Camp4Paws makes it easy to scheduled pickup, boarding and delivery of pet back to our house upon return. No need to spend time taking pet to kennel, they pick them up.

Description of Work
Picked up dog, boarded for 3 nights, bathed, and delivered back to home.

06/16/2014

They were very professional and prompt in returning my call to schedule service. They arrived at the time indicated. They also called a few minutes a head of time to let me know they were on their way. Both dogs (one a lab, the other a corgi) came home excited and happy. Their energy level was high, but once bedtime rolled around, they were out like babies. This is my fourth time to use them and I have been very satisfied each time.

Description of Work
Camp 4 Paws provides a pick-up and delivery service that is very convenient for everyone. My dogs were picked up in an air conditioned van and well cared for during transportation. Very prompt and timely pick-up service too. A few times, they had to wait for me (although not long), to arrive home so they could get the dogs.

06/10/2014

During our relocation to the Memphis area, my furkids spent 2 weeks at Camp 4 Paws. This was our first time using a boarding/Kennel service so I was very nervous leaving our pets however, We were very happy with the care and attention our pets received from Amanda and her staff. The company provides free pick up and drop off service; our pets were dropped off at our new home at the time stated. They returned to us clean, healthy and seemed like they enjoyed their stay at "camp". Camp 4 Paws exceeded our expectations... The next time my husband and I travel out of town, we will trust no other location with our pets. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Provided boarding during a cross country move

06/10/2014

After a recommendation from a friend, I have used Camp Four Paws over a dozen times. I'm a single dad and it is such a relief to have a service like this I can rely upon when I am out of town on business or vacationing with my kids. I send an email a couple of days in advance, and they promptly confirm my reservation. Pick-up and delivery is included in the $30 per day charge. They have designated windows of time in the morning and afternoon. They are always prompt, and always call on the way to give you an ETA. Usually, he is given a bath before he returns. My dog Kyle must have fun there because I can't mention "Camp Four Paws" in front of him without him turning back flips. And when I say "Camp Four Paws is here" it's all I can do to stop him from busting down the door and running out to meet the van. I have considered other boarding facilities because it would be nice to pick him up and drop him off myself sometimes, but most of them cost more, and keep them kenneled almost all day and night. I like the fact that he gets to run and play with other dogs. I highly recommend Camp Four Paws.

Description of Work
Provided pick-up, boarding, and delivery of my dog.

11/22/2013

We've been using Camp 4 Paws for years and have always been very happy with their services. As others reviewers have said, they have a great pick up/drop off service, that is no extra cost to the nightly charge, which is fantastic for us b/c we have busy schedules. They are always on time and are always very curteous and friendly. I must also say that they are also very accomodating - they have let us pick our dog up early and have kept him extra when we've had emergencies - and they never make you feel like you are making problems or anything like that. The price is also quite good, especially because the dogs have the option of roaming about (subject to the dog I assume) and they have play time and personal time with people instead of spending all day in a cage. My husband picked Blue (our dog) up once, and found him happy and asleep on one of the dog couches and had a hard time getting him up he was so comfortable. To me, when your dog is happy and feels at home, you just can't ask for more. Oh, and he always comes up freshly bathed and smelling so nice! It's a great place, and I would recommend it for sure!

Description of Work
Amanda and her team kept my very large bloodhound for 5 days - they picked him up, dropped him off aferward, and gave him a bath (free of charge!) as well.

09/26/2013

Amanda is wonderful! Toured facility last year prior to boarding my lab mix pup. Loved the fact that it is a house setting and depending on the dog may have free roam. They pick up and drop off which is very convenient for me. Used them again this year and plan to continue anytime in need boarding.

Description of Work
Boarding for 3 nights

Category boarding

Care for cats and dogs. Boarding includes play/exercise time and transportation.

DAY CARE