Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Maryville, TN
There are 3 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Maryville
- Reigning Cats & Dogs Grooming SpaShe did both cats, both 2 years old, had not had a bath since they were kittens. One has fur that tangles badly PLUS she has ADKD (Attention Deficit Kitty Disorder) in that she won't sit still for us to groom her properly to get the knots out. This lady gave them both baths, but Misha, the one with the knots, we decided to give her a "Lion Cut", just cut her fur short from neck to tail to get rid of the knotty fur completely. She chased our kitty around her salon for 3 hours. She finally put her into the cage to calm down, about 95% completed, and the end result was 150% better than the matted mess she was before. We will go back, and future grooming sessions won't be as bad because the cats will not need baths (they rarely do, I was just concerned it had been so long since they had one) just grooming and our little girl will likely sit still better for the clipping, because she LOVES how it feels to be brushed and petted now, without all of those knots in her fur....she even sits still longer!! Tara went above and beyond trying to complete the clipping, most groomers would have given up and restrained her to get it done, and I would not have blamed her one bit if she had...she did not read less
- The Grooming Room at Oak Ridge FeedLove the ladies at Oak Ridge Fd. Always take our dogs there to be groomed, very reasonably priced and always do a great job. Before we used OR Feed we tried other groomers around the area who started out doing a good job but after a short while ended up slacking! Not OR Feed, been going there for yrs now and they continue to do a great job read less
- PetsmartOur groomer, Malory, she is amazing. We use the express which means she doesn't have to stay in a kennel. It costs more but it's worth it. They do great work.
- MY PETS ANIMAL HOSPITALThey are not going to do anymore grooming. As my dog has cancer. They do great work. The professionalism and price and the quality of work makes me keeping going there. Takes about three hours to get the dog completely groomed.. The receptionist is excellent. They greet you when you go in and they know my pet. read less
- Pet ProsIt's a dog food store and they have a groomer in there. Her name is April. April and her husband have the business of grooming. We have Miko done every 4 weeks. Miko is our dog. We've used 3 different groomers here and she was the best one so we are staying with her. The price is good. We have a Spitz and Pomeranian mix. She keeps him looking pretty good. He doesn't get winter cuts down here because the weather is only about 75. Miko went diving in the grass and rolling around. My wife complained that she stunk so we called her up and she got him in that day. She is professional read less
- Barkside LodgeComet is always excited to arrive at Barkside Lodge. She absolutely adores the staff. Barkside Lodge offers ample playtime and interaction with other dogs in her social group. The accommodations are bright, clean, and comfortable. I have total peace of mind when traveling... knowing that my furbaby is safe and content read less
- Asgard Mobile Dog GroomingGreat! He did so much better with the groomer coming to us rather than taking him somewhere he was not familiar with and leaving him.
- Brush Strokes Pet Grooming StudioI would give them A's everywhere. They're very good. My wife's happy with them; that's all that really matters to me.
- Pet ProsIt's actually a pet food store but they have grooming facilities there. My dog actually doesn't mind going there. Where before when we would take him in to be groomed at other places that we used to use, he really didn't want to go in there. It was funny because it was not a place he wanted to go. He was always trying to head for the door. But here, I don't know if they give him treats when he goes back there or what happens but he's happy to go there. He's like let me go find April. April is the groomer. They must be nice to him. They must be gentle with him. He's happy to go there read less
- Sevier County Animal ClinicThe vet's interaction with our pet is wonderful. The best thing I would say about them is just the quality of the care.
Pet Groomers in Maryville
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide maximum personal attention to each guest, in a home-like environment, while allowing our 2-legged customers to have a guilt-free travel experience.Recent Review:My dog like them more than home. Lots of attentionJoy J.
- Business Description:Indoor/Outdoor Runs avail. In addition Indoor Runs available for smaller breads and of course for cats. Rates: $18 per night for dogs $9 per night for catsRecent Review:They love there job and are great at it. Our dog went right to themRHONDA H.
- Business Description:My name is Amy Wendling, and I have been in the business of caring for pets for 23 years. I have managed large kennels for show dogs, traveled the show dog circuits, handling dogs for others and myself. Our show kennel boasts over 30 American champions. Additionally, I have had many years experience working with, and grooming show horses. I also hold certifications in equine massage and reiki. For many years i searched for a for a situation in which i could blend my love for animals with my .. read lessRecent Review:Both dogs were hesitant to go in a new place without us. But they were treated special and enjoyed their stay!Tony K.
- Recent Review:Went to Fairview Animal Hospital with my Golden Doodle today for Grooming. I explained to the groomer that we do not want a Groomer who only knows how to shave a dog. Guess what she did, she took a dog with very long curls and shaved her down to skin. Then had the nerve to charge $70.00 for that. While we had dropped her off for that butcher job, they called to say her her ears needed to be checked because she was flinching her head and charged another $30 up charge. Guess what nothing wrong! Watch out they want your money, read all the reviews from here and Yelp! Find another Vet and one with a real groomer. We Love her, but she is hard to look at, makes you cry read lessKEVIN S.
- Business Description:We are an upscale Grooming Salon dedicated to making each pet look and feel as special as you know they are! We have 5 professional Groomers who are very knowledgeable about every breed and we will work with you to assure you have exactly what you want. We groom cats also and will give other species baths as well. We also have groomers who have experience working with aggressive, elderly, or scared animals that other shops have 'banned'. Our goal is to have the dogs like us as much as we hope.. read lessRecent Review:Left several phone messages as well as message via Angie's List with my email and cell phone # asking them if they could handle two 85 pound dogs for bathing and nail trimming. They never responded to any of my inquiries. Their internet ad stated that they had experience with all breeds as well as aggressive dogs so I was really interested in them as our dogs can tend to be animal aggressive. I kept calling until a live person answered the phone only to tell me they were not taking new animals. A simple reply to my initial inquiry is the respectful, professional response I would have expected of them read lessLisa J.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - James B Butler Jr Animal Clinic.Recent Review:I had always heard Bulter animal clinic was great......and they may be ok for vaccines and simple things, but DO NOT take your pet there if they are truely chronically sick or ill. My cat was sick for a year and they kept trying to treat her without success and without even a confirmed diagnosis (she was losing weight, but eating 3x the amount of food she should) They said the only other option was UT for further testing they couldnt do at the clinic..... I want everyone to know THATS NOT TRUE!! UT couldnt see her until a month later. So I found another option. I found Callahan Animal Hospital.......they diagnosed her within 2hrs and for less than $200. Unfortunately she was so anemic and sick (haemobartonella) by then, it was too late to save her and she passed within 2 days of her diagnosis. The Dr at Callahan Animal Hospital said if she would have come to him a month or 2 prior, he could have saved her life. It was a very treatable issue. She was only 7yrs old! Butler couldnt even identify that she had anemia. The worst part is that when i called to tell Butler the diagnosis (I honestly thought that as medical professionals, they would just want to know since they tried to help her for a year).....the vet didnt even have the courtesy to return my call!! *she had always promptly returned ALL my calls prior to this. Its like she referred me to UT and washed her hands of it.....and didnt even care anymore. Do NOT go to Butler for sick animals. And UT isnt the ONLY other option. I had success with Callahan Animal Hospital......they were great!!!!! I know there are probably other great options too......just DO NOT GO TO BUTLER!!   read lessKaren M.
- Business Description:Located in Sevierville with New Extended Hours, Sevier County Animal Clinic offers annual vaccines, flea and tick control, heartworm prevention and can provide excellent healthcare throughout the life of your pet. This includes a complete diagnostic lab, radiology, surgery, dental care, pharmacy, and professional grooming by Canine Clips read lessRecent Review:If you love your pet, RUN for THEIR lives!!! They just may lose it, as mine did. Dropped off a perfectly healthy small dog at 8:00 one morning to be fixed. She was dead 7 hours after I picked her up. After three days of begging for the vet to just call me, I had to finally demand it only to recieve a non sincere half assed apology. Fast forward one week where another small dog had surgery a couple days prior at this facility. After finding disgusting, ***** burn like soars all over this poor animals body, I rushed her to another vet only to be informed my dog had suffered severe burns on 80% of her side and back from the heating mat used during her surgery. I was flabberghasted. I asked the vet if she was literally telling me that the vet at JS not only killed one dog but severely injured another????? She confirmed. NEVER leave your beloved and risk their lives. RIP Minnie AND Chunk read lessDenise B.
- Business Description:We are a full service Luxury Boarding facility for dogs and cats. We feature 24/7 pick up and drop off service. Our business also offers Doggie Day Camp, Training, and a Groomer.Recent Review:We boarded our dog with Petsafe Village in August of Last year. The people are friendly and facilities seem to be clean. We did check in on our dog via webcam around the times that should have been feeding times and did not see her eating ever. I am assuming maybe they had her on a different schedule or something. My main issue was the face that a little over two months after we stayed there they hit our debit card for 200 dollars, I immediatly called them after seeing this charge and they advised me that our debit card had accidentally been put on someone elses account and they would try to get it reversed. It did get reversed and fourtunatly there were not additional charged from my bank It makes me very nervous as to how they store the credit card information or how our information could have gotten so messed up. Also another thing we checked with them about two weeks before boarding to verify they had recieved all of our dogs' vaccination information and we were told they had it on file and they could see it, however when we checked in the guy checking us in could not find it. Thank goodness we have such a wonderful vet, they faxed the stuff over to Petsafe Right away. I will not be using petsafe again there were just too many clerical errors and they do not seem very professional. <br / read lessWesley R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by job.Recent Review:Wonderful! I have used Catatoga for nearly 8 years. They have skilled, caring staff who are very capable of handling a wide range of animals, including our sweet but very high energy dogs. I really trust their care and they will customize care depending on needs of a given animal. I'm so grateful for their professional, consistent service. We typically board our dogs with Catatoga 4-6 times per year, for up to 10 days at a time read lessLynne D.
- Business Description:Small animal (Dogs and cats) Veterinary Hospital, 12-17 employees, Billing: Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Carecredit, Checks and CashRecent Review:We just moved to the area and had to visit an emergency clinic over the weekend with our cat. Needing a follow up visit with our regular vet, we chose Northshore Animal Hospital based on the reviews, and we were not disappointed! Dr. Stock was so personable and great with our cat, and she shared information about physical traits of our cat that no other vet had told us in 11 years! I know other reviews indicate Dr. Frazier is wonderful, and I would recommend Dr. Stock without hesitation. The vet tech and office personnel were exceptional, as well. It was a great first experience, and we are thankful to have found our vet. <br / read lessAmy W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Lenoir City
- Strawberry Plains
- Oak Ridge
- Pigeon Forge
dog groomers in Maryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Sisters Pet Services5703 Old Niles Ferry Pk.
- 2 Sisters Pet Services
- All Kreatures Pet Care11132 Outlet Drive
- All Kreatures Pet Care
- Bark of the Town9353 Middlesbrook Pike
- Bark Place11410 kingston pike suite 200
- Barkside Lodge1300 Simpson Rd W
Lenoir City, Tennessee
- BELL'S PET RESORT4508 HARRELL LN
- Bluegrass Animal Hospital1439 Ebenezer Rd
- Boyd's creek animal hospital11612 Chapman Hwy
- Butler Animal Clinic7545 Oak Ridge Hwy
- Bark of the Town
- Emory Animal Hospital2311 W Emory Road
- Emory Animal Hospital
- Just Dogs and Friends1621 Hickey Road
- Just Dogs and Friends
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Pampered Pooches231 Gray Slate Cir
- PAWS & CLAWS PET GROOMING749 W LMAR ALEXANDER PKWY
- Pet Quarters9229 Hollander Ln
- Pet Sense - Sevierville699 Parkway Ste 1
- PetSafe Village10424 PetSafe Way
- Petsmart11134 Parkside Dr
- PetSmart Alcoa (Maryville) Tennessee219 Hamilton Crossing Dr
- Precious Paws Pet Grooming6625 Maynardville Pike #110
- Premier Paws1219 E. Broadway Ave
- Premier Paws1817 W Broadway Ave
- Pampered Pooches
- Ruff House4218 Douglas Dam Rd
- Ruff House
- Tellico Bed & Biscuit13500 Vonore Rd
- The Fur Squad1241 Old Cades Cove Rd
- The Grooming Room at Oak Ridge Feed100 Dresden Rd
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Town & Country Animal Hospital701 W Hwy 11E
New Market, Tennessee
- Tri County Small Animal Hospital P C1054 E Tri County Blvd
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Tellico Bed & Biscuit