Ft. Sanders Perinatal Center & Women's Specialist

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

4 OB/Gyn Physician's, 2 Gyn only Physician's, 2 Maternal Fetal Medicine (Perinatologist), 5 NP's, 2 Genetic Counselors, Diabetic Educators and dieticians. To see if a provider is board certified go to abms.org....

04/03/2014

He delivered my granddaughter who's 18-year old now. I've been going to him for a while. He's really good. I'm not changing doctor again.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Curtis J. Elam for women's services.

09/03/2013

He is superior. He is caring about his patients and is patient oriented. I've been seeing him for about 15 years.

Description of Work
Went in for a check up.

03/27/2013

I believe Dr. Turner does a good job caring for his patients' health and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Originally I was a patient of a Dr. Johnson who retired and left his practice to Dr. Turner. Dr. Dean Turner has been my OB-GYN for about 20 years now and has consistently taken good care of me. I see him for annual exams and he is careful to ask a lot of significant questions regarding my health. He then orders any testing that might be appropriate. Fortunately I have had NO female problems ~ just a urinary tract infection once which he successfully treated for me. Drs Johnson & Turner had a very spacious and luxurious office suite when I first began going there. One of the things I really liked about going to that office was the NURSE. Recently Dr. Turner has had to abandon his solo practice and now is part of a group. Unfortunately my favorite nurse did not follow him to the new practice. I was surprised to see that the waiting area for this group is unattractive, poorly furnished and rather depressing compared to the first office. Sadly a number of the other doctors' patients seem really low class in their waiting room behavior and a lot of them look to be young & unhealthy. Nevertheless I have decided to stick with Dr. Turner because I believe he is a very good OB-GYN and a good choice for me.

05/20/2011

A great experience for our entire family. The doctors are great, they are caring, they answered our questions.

Description of Work
Drs. Roussis and Stephens were the doctors for my daughter Amy for the prenatal care and birth of my grandson. I had substantial contact with the doctors and had the opportunity to be present for the delivery by c-section. Amy was high risk having had a previous miscarraige as well as suffering from gestational diabetes. The doctors were caring and deliverred great service. I can not speak more highly of them. The waiting room is busy, really reflecting a practice that is in high demand. You would be in good hands with these doctors.

01/21/2011

This is wonderful doctor. He took over for my high risk pregnancy when I was about 5 months along. I would never have gotten through without him. His heart is for those he takes care of and he actually listens to the patient. I had so many problems and so much anxiety with the pregnancy, but Dr. Roussis encouraged me every step of the way and told me not to feel sorry or guilty for feeling so sick...

Description of Work
Dr. Roussis took care of me in a high risk pregnancy due to high blood pressure and gestational diabetes and delivered my baby.

Category obgyn

Provide full scope of Women's Services. OB/Gyn, High Risk OB, Genetic Counseling, Diabetic Education and a Wide Scope of Ultrasound procedures and studies. In office procedures and minor surgeries. Laproscopic and DaVinci Surgeries at Ft. Sanders Regional. Deliveries of babies at Ft. Sanders Regional, Both Normal and High Risk pregnancies.

Mammograms and Bone Density we send out, to where the patient requests.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express