Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Johnson City, TN
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Johnson City
- CONTINENTAL BOARDING & DOGGIE DAYCAREGreat as always. My dog LOVES their playcare and starts whining from the interstate exit ramp to their front door. When I pick him up, he is so tired he goes right to sleep on the ride home. When bathed, he comes back clean with no foo foo spray, as requested, and thoroughly rinsed.
- Elizabethton Veterinary ClinicArrived early but was seen within 2 minutes. Vet tech and Vet were very knowledgeable and did not seem rushed even though office was steadily busy. Love the fact that they have large dog bathing and spa services within office. Even big dogs need pampering!
- Pooch PatrolWe have 3 dogs so they are about $60 a piece. I would continue to use them in the future without a doubt.
- PRETTY PAWS DOG GROOMINGEveryone was very friendly when we dropped our dogs off and they listened to how we wanted the dogs groomed. Also, the grooming is in a big (very clean) room so we could see where our dogs would be.
- PETS OF DISTINCTIONI've been taking my puppy here for quite some time now and have always been throughly pleased with their work, take him every 6 wks.
- HAIR OF THE DOGFor 11 years never had any issues. They do a great job and treat your pets very well. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
- Kingsport Veterinary HospitalYou have to sit and wait, they don’t take appointments. The doctors are knowledgeable. For the service you get the processing is great so even if you have to wait it’s worth it. they are very accessible.
- PRETTY PAWS DOG GROOMINGThey were very nice from the first phone call. They called to remind me the day before. The whole experience was really pleasant.
- PRETTY PAWS DOG GROOMINGIt was a great experience. The price was reasonable and it was in line with other places. She worked us in and she was really good. The dogs looked great and they were happy. We will probably use her again. We told her what we wanted and she did it to our liking. She was great. She was very good with the dogs. She was convenient and local. She worked us in right away. We would recommend her. Her prices were excellent read less
- Sophisticats SpaWe have a new long-haired fur baby (cat) and we took her to Sophisticats Spa to be groomed. She had the Luxury Bath which included a bath, toe tuff trim, face trim, sani trim, and well-check. Nancy (owner) did an excellent job especially since our new baby has sensitive ears due to a recent surgery. She was also thorough in her explanation of my cat's well-check findings. I had to reschedule twice and Bobbie (staff) was very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Sophisticats Spa especially for your finicky feline. Our cat looks so much healthier and fluffier since her grooming read less
Pet Groomers in Johnson City
- Business Description:Jones Animal Hospital is located in Bristol, Tennessee. We provide the utmost excellence in small animal care, our veterinarians treat all patients as if they were their own. We have an on-site lab which allows us to perform blood work, EKG and X-ray services, as well as video otoscope and ultrasound. Having these capabilities means we can provide unparalleled service for all dogs, cats and many small mammals. We also offer: ??? Veterinary medicine ??? Diagnostics ??? Surgery ??? Dentistry .. read lessRecent Review:One of my male dogs was hit by a car that cause his back foot to pop out of socket. They put a cast on it and six weeks later when they removed the cast his leg had healed out of socket. They lied and said the cast was put on for the wound. The "wound" came from the out of socket foot rubbing inside the cast. He had no wound when they put the cast on. Imho they are incompetent and untruthfully. Honestly this is a bad place if you care for your pets. $900.00 for a foot messed up worse than when I brought him in to begin with. The dog is still lame but he gets around. It upsets me everytime I see him 3 legged hopping accross the yard read lessStephen K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Terrible. I went to this clinic for the first time last month because it has a vet who advertises herself as an avian vet. I wanted a wing clipping on my Amazon parrot. Based on my experience, if you need a routine wing clipping on your bird, go somewhere else!!! I clearly described to the vet that I wanted a few feathers removed from each wing on an alternating basis to the point where if the bird took off, she could still glide to the ground. I definitely did not want an across-the-board cut-off. I also pointed out that the bird is missing one eye. When the vet was done and I walked in to get the bird, I about fell over when I saw the pile of feathers on the floor--about 24 of them! I felt so badly for the bird. When I got home, I inspected her wings and every single secondary wing feather had been cut off. This is a bird that can only see out of one eye and whose favorite perch is about 7 feet off the floor. She has no secondary wing feathers, whose primary function is gliding. I called a trusted parrot specialist in another state whom I know. He said he had never heard of this wing trim technique and he was uncertain if the parrot could glide on just her primary feathers. He said to take her someplace safe and test her out by getting her to fly. He said he was sorry that my bird had had this experience. Needless to say, I will never be back there for any bird care of any kind no matter how insignificant read lessJoy S.
- Business Description:Care Credit provided for financing, otherwise payment reqiured at time of serviceRecent Review:I called with a vet emergency. I woke up and saw my dog was unable to breathe, she could not stand, she could not walk, she was swollen. I put on shoes and put her in my van, and started driving her to the closest vet. I called this clinic en route, with my dog struggling to breathe, gasping. I stated clearly it was an emergency, my dog was unable to breathe, she was in respiratory distress and she was dying and they were the closest vet. I was told to take my dog to another clinic, Andes-Straley. They told me they already had 2 emergencies and could not see another. My dog was dying, unable to stand, unable to breathe, my son was screaming and crying, I told them there was no time, she was DYING and we were almost there, and they put me on hold, came back on, stated to go to a different clinic. I was in shock. The put me on hold a total of 5 times. Almost to their office, I turned around to go to a different clinic AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT SEE US. When I asked for the vet name so I could post this, I got the office manager. She would not give me the vet's name. The office manager, after I stated my intent to publicize the situation and their refusal to help, told me I had misunderstood them. The office manager would still not give me the vet name. Now my dog now has quit breathing, she's having seizures, death spasms, my son is screaming in the car, I'm on my way to a different clinic, and they put me on hold again. I was on the phone for more than 10 minutes, most of it on hold. The vet finally got on, after 10 minutes, and I only needed to know the name, Dr. Bunch. My dog died while I was frantically driving to another vet clinic after being refused an emergency visit with Indian Ridge. My son screaming. I was on hold, trying to find out WHO WOULD AUTHORIZE THIS. The most appalling, inhumane treatment I could ever imagine. Still not over my shock with how this office refused an emergency visit, then when I said I was going to go public, they hurried to convince me I misunderstood. Indian Ridge, even if you would not have been able to save my dog, I've never experienced this level of no- compassion and no-professionalism. Honestly???? I thought you vets were supposed to take an oath to help. If that is true, perhaps you need to inform everyone else in your office. Devon Morga read lessDevon M.
- Business Description:Care CreditRecent Review:We had to stop using this vet because each time we took our animal for a checkup they would mysteriously add a $30-40 test at the last moment when dropping off. They are scam artists. They quote you a specified price on the phone and then change it at drop off. Beware pet owners read lessMichael H.
- Recent Review:We had used Personal Touch since we moved to the area 2.5 years ago for our 6 year old Havanese mix, and have mixed feelings about them. They seem friendly, and our dog never seemed more skittish about them than any other grooming place we've taken her too (though she was never excited to be there). However, you have to drop your dog off in the morning, don't get them back until the afternoon (it seems as though they are there much longer than necessary), you can't see your dog until you pay (which means that you never know how much to tip), the place isn't obviously dirty but is sort of dingy, and twice now our dog has ended up with a rash after being groomed. It might just be that she has very sensitive skin and can't handle clippers well, but I'm not going to take that chance again, as she has been groomed (by them as well as others) without developing a rash that requires a cone and steroid shot. <br / read lessAlicia C.
- Business Description:8 Employees Care Credit availableRecent Review:Arrived early but was seen within 2 minutes. Vet tech and Vet were very knowledgeable and did not seem rushed even though office was steadily busy. Love the fact that they have large dog bathing and spa services within office. Even big dogs need pampering read lessDee R.
- Business Description:Classy Clawz and Pawz has been professionally providing the best possible health care for your pets since 1980. Subscribing to a holistic approach, our salon uses only 100% natural, organic shampoos, coat moisturizers and skin and coat products. Our flea treatments are natural and pesticide free. Each product is carefully selected to suit your pets individual needs read lessRecent Review:It’s an awesome place here. The service was fantastic. It took about two hours. The quality of the work was excellent. I’ll say the dog enjoyed it.Lavinia W.
- Recent Review:I just wanted to make sure everything was ok, so I just went in for a general checkup. I thought they were a little expensive. I was a little bit disappointed that it was not really the cleanest. I don't want to say bad things about places, I just wanted to let others know what I noticed. They were good with my cat and the care was alright. I just did not like the general cleanliness compared to other clinics read lessLynn M.
- Business Description:10% off for new customers. We accept Cash, Checks and have a ATM on site.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Mountain Home
- Piney Flats
- Colonial Heights
- Bluff City
- Fall Branch
- Roan Mountain
dog groomers in Johnson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bonnie Barker Dog Grooming905 Seaton Road
- Bonnie Barker Dog Grooming
- Elizabethton Veterinary Clinic1261 Hwy 19 E
- Elizabethton Veterinary Clinic
- FOREST PET GROOMING700 FOREST AVE
Johnson City, Tennessee
- FOREST PET GROOMING
- Grooming Tails Pet Spa2306 Browns Mill Road
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Grooming Tails Pet Spa
- Indian Ridge Animal Hospital1100 Indian Trail Dr
- Indian Ridge Animal Hospital
- Jones Animal Hospital603 Volunteer Pkwy
- Jones Animal Hospital
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Veterinary Medical Center205 Princeton Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Young's Animal Hospital1802 W Market
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Young's Animal Hospital