Pro Massage & Chiropractic

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2012

313 Bluebird Drive Suite B

Goodlettsville, TN 37072

Pro Massage Health Solutions is "Results Oriented" meaning, we strive to help you feel better whether it be neck pain, back pain, foot pain, chronic headaches or just plain stress relief, we can help!...

02/24/2021

Marilyn G.

The service was professionally amazing! I felt pampered and I was very pleased with the courteous staff, the phenomenal massage and the lovely gift bag.

Description of Work
Pampered Massage

Category gift shops,massage therapy

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.

04/24/2017

Gregor B.

Great staff, resolved my pain issues. Will definitely return when I have time.

Description of Work
Trigger point massage and adjustment.

Category chiropractor,massage therapy,pain management

08/14/2015

Vince A.

Description of Work
Brent is very cordial man and is very knowledgeable of his practice.When they say "deep tissue" massage, they mean it. I was having some pain issues, and I believe it did help. Brent addressed the problem, not the symptom. They do encourage you to come often, and that can get a little pricey over time @ $70/hr + tip. However, they give you your money's worth. Very nice folks.

11/14/2014

Moren A.

It was good.

Description of Work
Gave a massage. Cost was approximately $45.

06/12/2014

TRACY E.

Therapist was attentive to my needs and professional. The atmosphere was not very appealing. Very quiet, gloomy. Seemed the place was financially struggling?? Not a problem with the service, just seemed "off". There were some odd looking items for sale at the front desk. Not sure what they were and did not ask. I would see her again if she worked at some other place. She gave me some good tips on how to stretch the muscles in my neck and on trying paraffin wax treatment for arthritis in my hands and fingers.

Description of Work
Massage deal via Angie's list link.

Category massage therapy

Quiet is our goal, we play soft music in our treatment rooms and do not have music playing in our lobby. We are not "struggling". We are here to help people out of pain. Yes we are not what people commonly expect from a "spa". While we do offer relaxation sessions, most of our clients see us to get rid of chronic or acute muscle pain or injury's, we are often likened to a doctors visit, in that we look for the cause of the muscular pain. We don't spend a lot of money on frills. We want to keep our pricing affordable to enable people to be able to get the treatments they need. The items we sell, had you asked is mostly for self care of your muscles. Our company is about solutions for feeling better. Our therapists are trained to asses your massage goals and customize each session to fit your goals and make you feel better longer, if not get rid of the pain all together. Please feel free to read some of the other reviews people have written. If you develop chronic muscular pain, we can help, a spa usually doesn't offer solutions or programs to free you of your pain. We are the muscle specialists. We are trained in Myo Fascial Trigger Point Therapy. Which includes assessments, treatments and self care training.

04/25/2014

Vince A.

I am now a regular customer. Brent does good work, and I highly recommend him.

02/04/2014

Patricia C.

I purchased this for my husband who has suffered with foot pain for over a year. He was very pleased with the knowledge and professional approach to treat and educate him about the problem. Excellent service and he has been back since the initial appointment with positive results!

Description of Work
Therapy for foot pain.

05/10/2013

CHRISTINA W.

Staff is professional and knowledgeable. I had seen a podiatrist and had physical therapy for my plantar fasciitis and was at the point of trying surgery. Celisa talked to me about trigger point massage and convinced me to hold off on surgery and see her for some sessions. She was right, she was able to help and I am happy to say surgery was not needed! They have convenient appointment times and will even come to your home. No need to be worried or concerned-I trust Celisa and her staff.

Description of Work
I have seen Celisa, Brent, Kim and other therapists at Pro Massage for a basic relaxation massage to a trigger point massage for plantar fasciitis.

11/20/2012

Celisa E.

When I arrived for the session I was greeted by Celisa. I was offered water and shown to my room. I did not have to wait. I was having a particularly hard day and was very emotionally overwrought. Celisa took the time to help me process some things even before she began my massage. Once I had reached a place of some peace and serenity and was able to take some calming breaths, Celisa did my massage session. I have been struggling with pain in my leg and she worked on that as well as the rest of me. It was a wonderful experience and I am the better for it. I am also incredibly grateful to Celisa for taking the extra time to really care for my heart in the midst of a very emotional time.

Description of Work
I have been doing monthly massages with Pro Massage Health for a couple of years now. Prior to beginning the monthly visits, I had had massages periodically but not on a regular basis. Due to health issues I made a commitment to take better care of myself and Pro Massage Health is a big part of that plan. I have had several issues that have been dealt with through this plan from both Celisa and Brent as well as their willingness to educate me so I can take better care of myself.

Category massage therapy,day spa

01/19/2012

MATTHEW D.

They charge $65 an hour. They are affordable place to get a really good massage. It is sort of like medical appointment.

Description of Work
I go to Pro Massage Health Solutions for massage therapy. The last time I went there was within the last two months.

Category massage therapy,day spa

Gifts
    Massage Therapy - Reflexology
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Myofasical trigger point therapy, sports massage, injury rehab, therapeutic massage, deep tissue, Swedish massage