Aristocrat Remodeling and Design LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2011

Servicing all of Northern Alabama. Experience is what counts in the Building/Remodeling business, and that is what sets Aristocrat Remodeling apart from everyone else. With more than 30 years of meeting customer needs, Aristocrat Remodeling offers a real advantage based on top quality work, excellent service, and competitive prices. I’ve built my reputation with 1 simple rule: Putting customers first. That is the one thing I feel you as the Homeowner deserve. Give me a call and let my experience show you how it should be done!! 256-585-7463 Nick...

S&S Roofing

We are a A rated company by the BBB, we are offering a upgrade to a 30 year architectural shingle and pay some if not all of your deductible,, FREE ROOF!!! We have over 25 yes experience and have a great reputation, go with us, you will not be disappointed

Anthony's Painting

We offer free estimates! Services:Stain decks, interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, popcorn patches, drywall patches, drywall, epoxy, sealer, brick sealer, wallpaper removal,

Langford Construction

We are a certified contractor have over 20 years experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in painting, and handyman services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/11/2017

It went smoothly and Nick was done in a very short amount of time. As always Nick does quality work with special attention to details. Professional + excellent prices + quality work = satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Nick came as always on time and ready to work. He replaced the vent fan in the guest bath. What we didn't know when he started was that it was only venting to the attic! So Nick had to crawl into the attic to properly vent the new LED light/fan. His work always exceeds our expectations! We have used Aristocrat on numerous projects and we can not recommend Nick highly enough! Call Aristocrat and you will NOT be sorry I promise you that!

Category woodworking,home remodeling

08/11/2017

Nick Iascone did a perfect job on each one. The interior painting required old wallpaper removal. In the end, the walls were like glass. Amazing. The front stairway had to be built from the ground up because they fell in when I moved in the townhouse and had to be completely replaced. The stairs are beautiful. Sturdy and very attractive. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I had interior painting and front exterior wooden stairs built.

Category decks,woodworking,interior painters

08/10/2017

Totally satisfied with job and would recommend him. Work was done in a timely manner. Quality of work was good.

Description of Work
Covered front porch built

Category decks,roofing,siding,woodworking

07/24/2017

I have no idea why I waited so long to contact Aristocrat Remodeling and Design. They are very friendly, professional, and punctual. Such a joy to work with. I will be contacting Aristocrat Remodeling and Design for all of my future home remodeling jobs. I highly recommend this business to everyone.

Description of Work
I had my entire house repainted and the popcorn ceiling removed.

Category woodworking

03/06/2017

I AM THRILLED WITH THE RESULTS DONE AT MY MOM'S HOUSE i WANTED TO SHARE MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES WITH ANYONE NEEDING WORK DONE !!! iI HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARISTOCRAT TO ANYONE HAVING ANY KIND OF WORK DONE TO THEIR HOME :)

Description of Work
Siding/Porch, which turn into interior work!!

Category woodworking