Aristocrat Remodeling and Design LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2011

Servicing all of Northern Alabama. Experience is what counts in the Building/Remodeling business, and that is what sets Aristocrat Remodeling apart from everyone else. With more than 30 years of meeting customer needs, Aristocrat Remodeling offers a real advantage based on top quality work, excellent service, and competitive prices. I’ve built my reputation with 1 simple rule: Putting customers first. That is the one thing I feel you as the Homeowner deserve. Give me a call and let my experience show you how it should be done!! 256-585-7463 Nick...

Anthony's Painting

We offer free estimates! Services:Stain decks, interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, popcorn patches, drywall patches, drywall, epoxy, sealer, brick sealer, wallpaper removal,

Floor Max

FloorMax offers hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, and finishing. We are Bona Certified Craftsman and professional results are guaranteed. All work is dust free and we use only the best products. We also offer concrete finishing and are EliteCrete certified.

Massey Insulation

With over 10 years experience we specialize in different types of insulation installation including: Batt work Attics Underfloor Drill and Fills Spray foam Contact us and we would be happy to help with your project whether it’s a new build, remodel, addition etc. We have many references that we would be happy to share with you!

08/11/2017

It went smoothly and Nick was done in a very short amount of time. As always Nick does quality work with special attention to details. Professional + excellent prices + quality work = satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Nick came as always on time and ready to work. He replaced the vent fan in the guest bath. What we didn't know when he started was that it was only venting to the attic! So Nick had to crawl into the attic to properly vent the new LED light/fan. His work always exceeds our expectations! We have used Aristocrat on numerous projects and we can not recommend Nick highly enough! Call Aristocrat and you will NOT be sorry I promise you that!

Category woodworking,home remodeling

08/11/2017

Nick Iascone did a perfect job on each one. The interior painting required old wallpaper removal. In the end, the walls were like glass. Amazing. The front stairway had to be built from the ground up because they fell in when I moved in the townhouse and had to be completely replaced. The stairs are beautiful. Sturdy and very attractive. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I had interior painting and front exterior wooden stairs built.

Category decks,woodworking,interior painters

08/10/2017

Totally satisfied with job and would recommend him. Work was done in a timely manner. Quality of work was good.

Description of Work
Covered front porch built

Category decks,roofing,siding,woodworking

07/24/2017

I have no idea why I waited so long to contact Aristocrat Remodeling and Design. They are very friendly, professional, and punctual. Such a joy to work with. I will be contacting Aristocrat Remodeling and Design for all of my future home remodeling jobs. I highly recommend this business to everyone.

Description of Work
I had my entire house repainted and the popcorn ceiling removed.

Category woodworking

03/06/2017

I AM THRILLED WITH THE RESULTS DONE AT MY MOM'S HOUSE i WANTED TO SHARE MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES WITH ANYONE NEEDING WORK DONE !!! iI HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARISTOCRAT TO ANYONE HAVING ANY KIND OF WORK DONE TO THEIR HOME :)

Description of Work
Siding/Porch, which turn into interior work!!

Category woodworking

03/01/2017

It was an amazing experience. The house was built in 1987 and it now looks like a brand new home. The work was done in a professional capacity with quality work and materials. I felt as though he was working on his own home. He did such an amazing job that I am going to use him to get my house ready for sale. I love the house.

Description of Work
He remodeled my mom's whole house inside and out.

Category ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","deck company","drywall contractor","hardwood floor specialist","room remodeling","siding contractor","window installer","garage builder","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter","door installer","patio builder

11/01/2015

Professional and easy to work with, we initially got a quote for just the installation of the door and replacement of sub-floor, but ended up contacting Nick to see if we could add a front porch awning to the quote as well. Nick worked with us to achieve the style of porch awning we wanted within our budget. We are very pleased with the way everything turned out, and would definitely hire Nick again. We have a colonial style house, and the porch awning really added dimension and curb appeal to our home.

Description of Work
Removed rotted sub-floor, door unit, ornament over door. Replaced sub-floor, 3 floor joists, door unit, trim molding, damaged wood siding, built front porch awning with columns, painted columns and trim.

Category woodworker","house painter","door installer

10/17/2014

Nick came to the house early ( he is always either right on time or a little early) and started work immediately installing the front door. He removed all the hardware from the old door and then installed the new door in the frame. He installed all the new hardware including the peephole at my height so I could easily utilize it. Afterward he cleaned up the work area so that it looked great. Nick did such a great job that we have him coming back to replace our windows. Since we have discovered Aristocrat Remodeling, we won't call anyone else when we need work done. We can always count on the best price and feel confident that when Nick completes the job that is done correctly with great attention paid to detail. Nick is punctual, professional and does fabulous work. If you are looking for someone with an old-fashioned work ethic, Then Nick is your man!

Description of Work
Nick came and installed our new front door making sure that it lined up perfectly and even had to make a "home depot" run to get an extra piece of wood.

Category woodworker

10/16/2014

Said what he could do and did it very well.

Description of Work
Scrap, prepare and paint ceiling. Prepare and paint walls. Install and paint trim.

Category interior painter

06/25/2014

Nick arrived when he said he would and completed the job over several days time to ensure each step was completed as it should be. He was punctual and professional. Cleaned up any dust and made sure the job was done right. So happy with the finished work. We are so glad we found Nick and Aristocrat. You know the commercial where the lady says she loves her contractor and thank heavens for Angie's List for bringing them together? That is how we feel about Nick and his work. He has completed several jobs for us and we won't use anyone else. Highly recommend Nick, the quality of his work, and his work ethic!

Description of Work
Nick removed a railing and installed a solid wall with a support beam in dining room overlooking the downstairs den.

Category woodworker