Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Columbia, TN
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Columbia
- The Doggie BarberI've been bringing my dogs here for several years - both of which are older dogs. The owners are great - responsive, do wonderful cuts, are reasonable and always on time. I won't tkae my pets anywhere else!
- FUR PERSONSI have been taking my six dogs to Fur Persons on a regular basis for nine years. Outstanding service; versatile and professional in their grooming; meticulous care; open early to drop off; and my dogs love going there. Robbie and Heath are respectful, dedicated business owners, and it is a pleasure to have them greet me when I arrive and pick up read less
- Aussie Pet Mobile - Brentwood TNJamie just left after grooming our fur baby Snowball for the first time. She was on time, highly professional and the cost was very reasonable. Snowball usually drools badly and is shaking when we pick him up. With Jamie, there was no shaking and no drool. We are so pleased with Jamie we have already made our next appointment. I highly recommend Jamie at Aussie Mobile Grooming read less
- Harpeth Hills Animal HospitalHarpeth Hills Animal Hospital, and more specifically, Dr. Chris Strange, are the very best. The people who greet and check in patients at the front desk are friendly and helpful. The techs are loving and knowledgeable. Dr. Strange is amazing. He is a compassionate listener, to humans and dogs. He is a thorough clinician and a wonderful diagnostician. He guided our family through injuries, illness, chronic conditions and end-of-life trauma. We are absolutely delighted that he has become co-owner of the clinic and will remain our family's doctor forever. (As an added bonus to this veterinary practice, they offer boarding and the services of a wonderful groomer, Nancy, who expertly bathes and "coifs" our dogs on a regular basis. read less
- Petco Animal SuppliesThey are all A's. There are different services, so I can't really go in to it for pricing. I'm using them constantly. They are good.
- PAMPERED PETS LLCThey're great. It's very clean. They take really good care of your?dog,?whether?it's a puppy or an old?dog. The?dogs have an opportunity to go out and play a lot, instead of just being cooped up. It's like a big yard where they can go and run, but the?dogs?are the same size as them.
- PETCOMy pets actually do very well. No complaints going in to there, maybe a little hesitant. Once they get in there and noticed that they are friendly it goes fine, and they are happy there. Get out of there whenever they do see us, but not too bad.
- SAFARI PET RESORTExcellent service! The staff is very helpful and very friendly. They have the nicest boarding facility that I have ever seen. They also provide a link that you can access and view your pet while they are there for any of their services which gives great peace of mind.
- Nolensville Veterinary HospitalThey usually schedule you on time so you aren't waiting long. I have been going there for 20 years and they are wonderful people.
- McKay's Mill Animal HospitalKral, our elderly lab, has been seen by Dr. Merrel for his annual checkup and vaccinations and Dr. Bowling for an eye injury. He was very nervous, especially with the eye injury, but they both are really so great with handling and comforting animals in general. His annual went well and his eye is all healed! Juliet, one of my cats, has also seen both doctors for annual checkups and vaccinations. Also nervous in this type of environment, they are very gentle and comforting and make the experience as pleasant and easy as possible. Romeo, our cat who sadly had to leave us in February, is probably the main reason/way we fell in love with McKay's Mill Animal Hospital. He was treated by both doctors and pretty much all of the staff through all his troubles, but mostly by Dr. Bowling. A few years ago and not long after I rescued him at about 5 or 6 years old, he fell very ill pretty suddenly (or at least showed illness suddenly) and I brought him in to see Dr. Bowling. After running some tests she diagnosed him as diabetic. He had to stay for about 5 days to get him back in shape, but he eventually came home good as new and was happy and healthy for a couple years taking two doses of insulin daily. Unfortunately, towards the end of last year he became ill again, and this time was diagnosed with kidney failure. Knowing the expense and emotional toll that had been incurred over the diabetes and that this too, would be a large expense and a lot of work emotionally and physically (and considering the condition is maintainable, but not reversible), she drew up and presented a detailed treatment plan and thoroughly explained the anticipated costs, outcome and maintenance. Basically, everything she was going to do to try to make him well, what the immediate cost of that would be; what we would have to do on an ongoing basis, what that ongoing cost would be; and the toughest part, that she couldn't guarantee that she could save him or how long he would be around if she could. I imagine a lot of people would not want or be able to go through all of this and may give up. I think she even cried with me a little at this point! Well, as hard as it all was to take in, there was nothing I wouldn't do for this cat, so it was a go! When she went into the back and announced to everyone that they would be treating him (again, everyone very familiar with Romeo) I heard them all cheer! Well, with a lot of work, Dr. Bowling and team did get Romeo well. He was in the hospital for about a week again, and came home with a treatment plan of several pills per day plus IV fluids every evening. She was very clear that his condition was not reversible; it could be days, months, maybe (though not likely) even more. We were doing everything we could and it was really just up to him at this point to fight. Well he was a fighter, and despite a pretty rapid decline in his numbers, we were able to keep him a happy boy for a few more months. I must also note that Dr. Bowling only works at the hospital part time, but at this point provided us with her personal cell for emergencies or for if anything just worried us and we had questions. We were determined not to abuse this, but there were a few occasions where we did feel the need to contact her (via text message) after hours or on her days off and she always responded pretty much immediately. In Romeo's last week we started having trouble getting him to eat and knew it was getting near time and discussed the details with Dr. Bowling. She let us know that we had the option of bringing him in when the time came (assuming we would choose euthanasia), or for an extra charge she and one of the techs could come to our home. I had planned on that option, but Romeo had other plans. On a Thursday afternoon, when we were already pretty sure we would have her come the next day, Romeo had a terrible seizure. We called and talked to Callie, one of the techs who had been treating Romeo since the very beginning. She gave us some options and told us we could bring him in and give him some Valium to control the seizures, but we already knew it was time and we couldn't put him through anymore. It was Dr. Bowling's day off and Callie called her, but her husband was out of town and she was at home with her daughters, and Dr. Merrell was out of town as well. They had a relief vet on staff, but this stressed us out a bit since we wanted him to be with people he was familiar with. We got him in, and I can say the worry was quickly calmed, as the relief vet (I wish I remembered her name, but wasn't in a good place at this point), was excellent, and Callie was there, and Romeo loved Callie! She had already filled the vet in on all things Romeo, who did then give us some options if we wanted to try to hold on a little longer, but we knew he'd been through enough and it was time. They were both very comforting and sympathetic as they explained exactly how the procedure would work and that we had the choice of being present or not, which we chose to be present. They then took Romeo in back to put in the catheter and give initial sedative, and then brought him back and let us know we could have all the time we needed and to let them know when we were ready. We did that, and then the procedure, and they then again left us to say our goodbyes to him. They truly made that experience that no one ever wants to have to experience as easy as it could be. We were notified a few days later when his remains were ready to be picked up, and he was returned to us in a beautiful wood urn with his name inscribed on it, and Callie had done his paw print and name in plaster for us. :) We also quickly received a card with sweet messages from all the staff. I could not be more thankful that I found McKay's Mill Animal Hospital and had their wonderful team to help us and Romeo through these difficult situations read less
Pet Groomers in Columbia
- Business Description:Brogli, Lane, Weaver, Alexander Animal Hospital has served the veterinary needs of Murfreesboro and Rutherford County since 1964. The clinic has 4 Doctors and 11 additional staff members. Appointments are preferred. Payment is always expected at the time of service as we do not permit any type of billing. However, we are always happy to provide a free estimate for services during or before your appointment read lessRecent Review:I’m very disappointed in my vet. Dr Lane has been our vet since we moved to Murfreesboro, 4 years ago. He helped us through the death of our aging dog. Naturally, when we got our new dog three years ago, I wanted him to be Ozzy’s doctor. This morning my dog was acting weird, every time he got up, moved or repositioned himself, he would snag his nails on furniture, rugs, etc. He would literally cry out in pain. I was very concerned so I called the vet office and explained what was happening and could they help me by cutting his nails. They checked their records and told me they could not help because I would need to come in and see a doctor. I was told I needed to re-registrar his rabies shot. I told them he had a three year rabies shot and it doesn’t expire for at least another year. They told me that didn’t matter, he didn’t need another shot, he just needed to be seen and re-registered. This is very odd to me since he was in their office this year getting tested for heart worms in order to get his pills. Why wasn’t it an issue at this point? Why you ask? Because I was paying!!! This was 100 percent a money grab. They wanted me to come in and pay for an office visit. I even asked them if they would make an exception today to help me, if I made an app 2 weeks from now when doctors were available. They declined. They even mocked me on the phone when I was trying to make them realize the seriousness of his issue. I reached out to Pet Smart in Murfreesboro and they were also booked, however, when I explained the situation, they told me bring him in now and they would help. From our conversation, they realized my dog was in distress and not acting immediately, could result in him pulling a nail out, which would be extremely painful. I thank them so much for their quick action in helping my dog. I will be searching for another Vet, one that takes my dogs care serious read lessElizabeth R.
- Recent Review:After having difficulties with a different veterinarian we tried New Shackle Island Vet Hospital and unfortunately it was for our 15 year old jack Russell (Skidder). He has been having seizures for 2 weeks, after all the tests were done at another vet we found out it was most likely a tumor. He has been healthy for the last 14 years. Our little man started to have difficulties with hearing and vision and now seizures. The seizures took a lot out of him. We knew the right thing to do but it really hurt. We decided to take Skidder on one last RV trip to the Smokey Mountains for all new smells. He had additional seizures and we were there for everyone and helped him as needed. Before I left, I called NSI Vet Hospital to see if final arrangements can be made ahead of time as he was the best dog we ever had and new we were not going to want to handle the bills and questions, we just wanted to have all this stuff done ahead of time, You see Skidder gets so nervous at vets we did not want to have him all nervous before his final minutes. NSI Vet Hospital staff told me they do not do that. I had this previously done with 3 other dogs with our previous vet without an issue but I was not going back to the vet that treated us like 2nd rate citizens. I guess I had to follow their protocol. I made the appointment for Friday at 11:30 am. We got there just 2 minutes before his appointment figuring they would be ready for us since this is an important final act for one of our family members. Nope they made us wait for 22 minutes after our appointment time to even get a room. Then I was given a tablet to fillout and answer a bunch of questions, this is specifically why I asked to have this done the week prior. I had tablet problems and more waiting. Skidder was a complete mess of nerves and panting like he could not catch his breath. The doctor finally came in and started the process which went fine after that but I have to admit I'm VERY disappointed in the service I had received for my "ball boy". Then I had to take care of the payment which I did not want to do after putting Skidder down. The staff here was not very helpful nor knowledgeable as the Doctor indicated we could have had all paperwork completed ahead of time which really ****** me off. Not only was this one of the worst days because of putting down our "ball boy", but due to the poor quality of customer service Skidder was not as comfortable in his last minutes which in turn made us feel horrible. We wanted to make this as easy as possible and NSI Vet Hospital did not allow this. They made sure they received their full payment but when it comes time on how the customer feels they do not seem to care. This was our first contact with NSI Vet Hospital and was a very negative memory. You figure they would want to do their best with a new customer instead of chasing them away. NSI Vet Hospital does not even want to find out how they did as I received no survey because if I did I would have filled this out and sent it back to them. In any case, our first appointment was horrible and I'm afraid to make any further appointments for my other pets due to the poor customer service I received read lessKen W.
- Business Description:Goodlettsville Animal Hospital is a companion animal full service hospital.Recent Review:These awful people literally killed my 7 year old German Shepherd. I brought my sweet girl inbecaise she was having problems controlling her bladder. It was a Sunday afternoon at 2:30,when I walked in the door. The horrible desk person asked if I really needed to see the doctor, he was really busy with several pets and could I come in another time during the week? Actually, no, I needed to see him today. If it wasn't urgent, would I be here on a Sunday?? She informed me it would be a long wait. Whatever. We finally were called back and the techs were having a hard time getting bloodwork from my Lexie. She was very anxious, and although they muzzled her, they wanted me to control her, hold her paws, do THEIR job. They got enough and brought it back to the la . Dr. Gross came in and said he couldn't figure out what was wrong, she probably just had a urinary tract infection. Here's a prescription for an antibiotic and they sent us on our way. No exam, no imaging, just have a nice day, oh and that will be $477. I religiously administered her medicine, but she never got any better. 11 days later, I came home from work to find her dead. We made arrangements to have her cremated and brought her to the emergency vet in Rivergate so they could hold her until Forever Friends could pick up her body. The vet there examined her and told us that it felt like something had ruptured inside my girl. Dr. Gross' negligence and utter disregard for treating my baby ON A SUNDAY, A DAY THEY ACTUALLY HAVE BUSINESS HOURS, and my baby died, alone and in pain. Avoid this vet at all costs. Your pets life my depend on it read lessPAMELA D.
- Business Description:Dog Grooming, Boarding, Daycare and Rescue
- Business Description:Harpeth Hills Animal Hospital was founded in 1985 by Dr. Carter Butler, but has since grown to include Dr. Mike Wehby and Dr. Chris Strange as well. Our hospital was designed to service the Bellevue community as well as West Nashville and the surrounding areas. We offer unparalleled client service, client education, and an outstanding, courteous, and well educated staff so that we may offer our patients the very best in veterinary medicine. We hope that by striving to maintain excellence i.. read lessRecent Review:Harpeth Hills Animal Hospital, and more specifically, Dr. Chris Strange, are the very best. The people who greet and check in patients at the front desk are friendly and helpful. The techs are loving and knowledgeable. Dr. Strange is amazing. He is a compassionate listener, to humans and dogs. He is a thorough clinician and a wonderful diagnostician. He guided our family through injuries, illness, chronic conditions and end-of-life trauma. We are absolutely delighted that he has become co-owner of the clinic and will remain our family's doctor forever. (As an added bonus to this veterinary practice, they offer boarding and the services of a wonderful groomer, Nancy, who expertly bathes and "coifs" our dogs on a regular basis. read lessLewis S.
- Business Description:Upscale Dog Daycare, Boarding for Dogs, Cats, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Grooming for Dogs and Cats, Ultra large, ultra clean facility with on-line pet cameras so you can watch your pet play on your laptop, computer, or smart phone. Toys, ramps, tunnels and large climate control indoor facility with a huge 21,000 square feet outdoor play area read lessRecent Review:Went very well other than they forgot to call when they got finished. The quality of the work was very good.Jerald L C.
- Recent Review:Always clean and professional <br />Susan L.
- Business Description:Store number - 1530. Additional DBA - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:It's just really convenient.Howard M.
- Business Description:Full service mobile pet grooming performed from the convenience of your driveway. We have a minimum mobilization fee of $65. Final pricing dependent on size, breed, coat, temperament, and age. Call for inquiries read less
- Business Description:Full service grooms include 2 shampoo's..conditioning...anal gland expression...pluck out ear hairs..clean ears...dental rinse for teeth.....nail trim....hand dry only (no kennel dryers)..cut/style. Extra charges apply for extreme matting/flea's...dye's..etc. We offer discounts to our veterans & for rescue dog's read lessRecent Review:I tried to explain the situation to the owner, and was treated like an idiot. His employees were laughing in the background. He wouldn't listen, and kept talking over me. He tried to tell me the fleas are different here, than where I'm from. I will NEVER use them again and certainly don't recommend them read lessCheryl P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Mount Pleasant
- Santa Fe
- Spring Hill
- Thompsons Station
- College Grove
- Chapel Hill
- Bon Aqua
dog groomers in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A BARK ABOVE3711 Richland Ave
- Abby'S Bed & Biskit1039 Lavern Cir
- Agape Pet Hospital, LLC2045 Wall St.
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- All Pets Health Center4825 Main St Ste 3
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Animal Lovers Mobile Grooming141 Turner Ave
- Animal Medical Center234 River Rock Blvd
- Avenue Animal Hospital1725 North Mount Juliet Road
Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
- A BARK ABOVE
- Bark-O-Lounge2517 White Ave.
- Battleground Hospital for Animals225 S Royal Oaks Blvd
- Belle Meade Animal Hospital5121 Harding Pke
- Bellevue Animal Hospital7098 Old Harding Pke
- BROGLI LANE WEAVER ALEXANDER ANIMAL HOSPITAL1807 NW BROAD ST
- Columbia Hospital For Animals1502 Nashville Hwy
- Companion Animal Hospital121 Two Mile Pike
- Creature Comforts Kennels12771 Old Nashville Hwy
- Critter Clinic522 West Main
- Crossroads Pet Professionals LLC7115 Crossroads Blvd
- CUSTOM KARE KENNEL220 N THOMPSON LN
- Columbia Hospital For Animals
- EARL HEES DOG SALON1710 GENERAL GEORGE PATTON DR 105
- EARL HEES DOG SALON
- Indian Hills Animal Hospital2838 S Church St
- Indian Hills Animal Hospital
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- McKay's Mill Animal Hospital2090 Oxford Glen Dr Ste 100
- MISS KITTY'S BED & BATH4308 KENILWOOD DR
- Mon-cheri Pet Salon112 Shivel Dr Ste D
- MS.531 Fox Ln
- Music City Scents805 Usher Drive
- My Lucky Puppy Dog Grooming201 Samuel Ct
- My Second Home Pet Resort101 Mission Court
- McKay's Mill Animal Hospital
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Paw Prints Grooming Center405 Douglas St
- Paws & Claws102 Taylor Industrial Blvd
- Pet-i-cut Junction450 Logue Road
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- PetSmart - Madison2201 Gallatin Pike N
- PetSmart - Mt Juliet Tennessee401 S Mt Juliet Rd
Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
- Petsmart - Nashville719 Thompson Ln
- Petsmart - Nashville6622 Charlotte Pike Ste 108
- Pooch Playhouse Grooming1001 Parkway Dr.
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Paw Prints Grooming Center
- The Belmont Pet Resort & Daycare3206 Belmont Blvd
- THE FARM AT NATCHEZ TRACE9479 Hwy 96 West
- THE HAIRY MOOSE PET RETREAT123 BIG STATION CAMP CREEK BLVD
- The Paw Pad – Pet Grooming724 Nissan Dr
- The Peaceful Puppy, LLC1201 S High St
- Tidy Dog Pet Supply & Grooming2612 Lebanon Pike
- TLC Grooming Salon by Becky130 Stadium Dr
- Two Rivers Animal Hospital2614 Old Lebanon Rd
- The Belmont Pet Resort & Daycare