Xtrax Dry Xtraxtion Carpet Cleaning

With Angi since December 2011

Locally owned & operated....

FINESSE CARPET & TILE CLEANING

We specialize in Ceramic Tile Cleaning; we do not do Tile Installs. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: BRAD FENSTERMAKER; Family onwed & operated; Accept Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, & PayPal; payment due upon completion of work

RB Home Repairs & Remodeling

Over 10 years experience doing new construction, Remodeling, Decks and home repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Daher Cleaning Service

We are a full house cleaning service. Our trained cleaning crew will come to your house with the cleaning supplies and equipment and provide a detailed cleaning for your house or business. Our cleaning procedures include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, washing the shower and tub, cleaning sinks, cleaning the commode, counter tops, outside the appliances, inside the microwave. For a deep cleaning, move-out and move-in we will add baseboards, cobwebs and light fixtures, inside the oven, fridge and cabinets.

11/12/2018

s N.

I scheduled an appointment to have carpets cleaned two months in advance, received a confirmation through House Call from scheduler confirming appointment. On the day work was scheduled, i had to reach back out to scheduler and they denied ever talking with me or sending me confirmation through House Call, even though I had concrete proof of appointment. I reached out to the owner but they failed to accept my phone call. i have used this company multiple times over the years and always had a professional experience. Going forward, I will be taking my business else where.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

02/12/2013

Sharron J.

I have used Stanley Steamers in the past and it always took days for my carpets to dry. I saw the van for Xtrax at Neidlov's Bakery and took their number from the van. I called Monday afternoon and they had an opening for Tuesday. Arrived on time, very polite and professional. The carpets look better than they have in years and bonus, they were dry immediately. I will use this company again and again. You should too!

Description of Work
They cleaned 3 large bedrooms and 2 smaller areas.

12/19/2011

Carter E.

They did a wonderful job. It was extensive work and some difficult stains; which I thought they will not be able to remove, but I was impressed. He got all stains out, which even he never thought he can get them out as it was an off-white one. He was very polite and upfront and pointed things which he wasn’t sure he can get them out. He told me upfront about the stains he was not confident with and that the job might take him a few days. I was amazed how well he did things and he set my expectations right. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Xtrax Healthy Carpet Maintenance LLC for carpet cleaning, about a year ago.

Xtrax Dry Xtraxtion Carpet Cleaning

With Angi since December 2011

1028 Signal Mountain Rd Ste 101

Chattanooga, TN 37405

Residential and commercial cleaning including carpet, area rug, upholstery, grouted & tile.