Tow Pros

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

We offer safe, accident free towing for cars, trucks, motorcycles and motorhomes. We also move sheds! We work with a variety of insurance plans and roadside assistance programs. Also check out our online auto auction at bidrapidcity.com and our used car inventory at our website....

03/24/2018

I witnessed one of the drivers for this company in a giant tow truck beep and flip off a group of children for an entire city block. Oh what planet is that professional or ok. This website was made to help people (mostly women) find safe, professional help. Avoid this company! They clearly have no regard for professionalism or family values.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Be professional

03/23/2016

The driver loaded her car on to the truck and took her back to the city fast and handedly.  Very well done and will call them again.  She even tipped the guy at drop off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife slid her car off the road in a snow storm and damaged the steering. We needed a tow and called them first.  They had a truck to her, (she was 22 miles out of town) in under 40 minutes.  Well done.

12/03/2015

01/31/2014

I called and requested a tow from my house to the repair shop.  The person on the phone was professional and friendly.  With in twenty minutes the truck had arrived and we were underway.  The driver was very thorough and professional and the whole experience was smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They towed my 2000 Dodge RAM to the auto repair shop.

12/19/2011

They responded promptly and were friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Towed our car to auto repair shop.

CATEGORY towing

Damage free towing including flat bed and wheel lift, lockouts, jump starts & tire changes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover