Tow Pros

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

1325 Seger Dr

Rapid City, SD 57701

We offer safe, accident free towing for cars, trucks, motorcycles and motorhomes. We also move sheds! We work with a variety of insurance plans and roadside assistance programs. Also check out our online auto auction at bidrapidcity.com and our used car inventory at our website....

03/24/2018

Erin Z.

I witnessed one of the drivers for this company in a giant tow truck beep and flip off a group of children for an entire city block. Oh what planet is that professional or ok. This website was made to help people (mostly women) find safe, professional help. Avoid this company! They clearly have no regard for professionalism or family values.

Description of Work
Be professional

03/23/2016

John N.

The driver loaded her car on to the truck and took her back to the city fast and handedly. Very well done and will call them again. She even tipped the guy at drop off.

Description of Work
My wife slid her car off the road in a snow storm and damaged the steering. We needed a tow and called them first. They had a truck to her, (she was 22 miles out of town) in under 40 minutes. Well done.

12/03/2015

Jeremy S.

01/31/2014

Deserae P.

I called and requested a tow from my house to the repair shop. The person on the phone was professional and friendly. With in twenty minutes the truck had arrived and we were underway. The driver was very thorough and professional and the whole experience was smooth.

Description of Work
They towed my 2000 Dodge RAM to the auto repair shop.

12/19/2011

Kayla H.

They responded promptly and were friendly.

Description of Work
Towed our car to auto repair shop.

05/01/2011

Jennie H.

They were SO nice. I have never had to tow my car before and I was really stressed out about all my car stuff. They were super nice and sent someone out immediately. They forgot to get my make and model of my car, so they called me back right back asking for it, and the woman was just super nice. She reassured me that everything was going to be ok and my car would be taken care of :). They got there really fast and the guy towing my car was super nice, he took care of my paperwork right away so I didn't have to stand outside in the cold and wind while he finished up with my car. Also, he gave me the option of paying right then or having it billed to the repair place he was taking it to. I thought that was really nice. I paid then though, and off my car went to be repaired! And I didn't worry at all or feel nervous about handing over the keys and trusting him to get my car to the shop.

Description of Work
My car was towed.

Auto Towing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Damage free towing including flat bed and wheel lift, lockouts, jump starts & tire changes.