Ray Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2012

http://www.abgd.org/ Ray Jr., Dr. Washington Dr. Arian L. Ray & Dr. Washington Ray Jr ...

06/18/2012

I used Ray Family Dentristy for 16 years. He is a painless doctor, they are prompt on their appointments and they are great! If you call in or go there for an emergency within 2 hours of making the call you're in the chair, they are very responsive. Their billing practices are just wonderful! For example, Dr. Washingon Ray did a double route canal on me and it didn't work. Then, 2-3 weeks later he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is in business with his father, Dr. Washington Ray, I use Dr. Arian Ray as a dentist now and I saw him for a routine cleaning.

05/09/2012

They were very thorough and helpful. They saw me very fast and they did a marvelous job. I really enjoyed the people they, they were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was last in to Ray Family Dentistry and Cosmetic Services for cleaning and what they couldn't do they gave me a good referral.

03/28/2012

I saw Dr. Washington Ray years ago for a dental emergency and he was simply painless.  Once he did a double root canal that didn’t work and they had to extract the tooth.  He didn’t charge me for the double root canal.  I was shocked.  He did charge me for the extraction but I expected him to do that.  It’s a big place and they are pretty punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Washington Ray at Ray Family Dentistry was my dentist in Sumter, South Carolina.   I saw him six months ago.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental Implants, IV Sedation, Hygiene, Sealants, Bad Breath Treatment, Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Laser Dentistry, Extractions, Periodontic Gum Treatment, Root Canal Treatment, TMD, Occlusal Wear, & Bite Guards, Athletic Mouth Guards

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available