Living Right Lawn Care LLC

• Trade License Number
  • Business License

228 Old Orangeburg Rd

Lexington, SC 29073

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Resposiveness

lawn care (9)lawn & landscaping (5)lawn mower repair (1)

07/24/2020

They did a professional job. My yard has never looked so neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my grass cut

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/14/2020

Fantastic and very good work! If I need same work I would definitely use Byron again. Also, very reasonable and fast response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cut and edge

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Lawn care, landscaping, trimming and planting, yard clean ups, mowing, landing clearing and more!