Palmer Distinctive Dentistry

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2008

3.7

134 Milestone Way

Greenville, SC 29615

Palmer Distinctive Dentistry is a general dental practice focusing on providing biological safe treatment for our guests. We strive to remove mercury fillings without exposing the patient or dental team to mercury vapor and particulate. We use metal free restorative materials whenever possible, provide porcelain implants, and Dr. Palmer has extensive training in cosmetic and difficult full mouth rehabilitation....

06/24/2015

Margaret P.

The technicians made me feel ashamed. Once I had some wine before I went to them and then the assistant screamed and said I had a fungus, but I told her it was just the wine on my tongue. They dentist also agreed that it was fungus, but it wasn't. Also I wanted them to put me under and to take care of everything that needed to be done. They put me under and they were suppose to replace all of my old fillings. I was under for about 2+ hours. I get out and he left a couple fillings. The broken tooth that he supposedly caped and fixed. It broke a couple years later and his refused to stand up for his work that he previously done or send the records to my new dentist.

Description of Work
I went to them years ago.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

05/04/2015

JOHN B.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and exam. Very good professional service.

Category dentists

Thank you for your feedback!

03/13/2015

George G.

They are natural and its the best service I have ever had.

Description of Work
I go to Palmer Distinctive dentistry. I last went for check up and cleaning.

Category dentists

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your confidence in our practice!

06/12/2014

He is professional, caring, and also a Christian. He makes me feel better.

Description of Work
Dr. John Palmer is my dentist.

08/03/2012

Dr. Palmer took a lot of money from me and did not do what he was supposed to do. I did not think the charges for his service were justified. He is outrageously expensive. He was supposed to remove the mercury filling and all he did was polish my teeth. I do not consider his office environment very professional. The friendliness of the office staff is snobbish and Dr. Palmer's friendliness is phony. A doctor recommended him to me and it caused an outcry on my part. If someone asked for my opinion about Dr. Palmer, I would say to stay away from this guy.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Palmer for dental work.

07/23/2011

David D.

Everyone was very nice. The hygienist was very thorough and also checked all my gums and took pictures off all my teeth. The dentist was very nice an knowledgable. They focus on getting rid of amalgam fillings which is important me.

Description of Work
cleaning and exam

Category dentists

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate it.
    Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Denture Labs
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Holistic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Clear braces, Dental Veneers, Dental Implants, Sleep Apnea, Dental Crowns & Bridges, Dental Implants, Biological Periodontal Therapy, Amalgam Filling Removal, TMJ/Headache Therapy