Janet Edwards DMD

With Angi since August 2008

4.3

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - General

VISIT WWW.PERIO.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

02/04/2013

Fantastic!

Description of Work
I have been a patient of Dr Edwards for over 15 years. I have had a gingival graft and a bone graph during this time as well as periodontal exams and cleanings. I have NEVER had a bad experience at her office. From the ease of scheduling my appointments, to post op treatment, I have always been treated with the utmost respect. Unfortunately, Dr Edwards is retiring, and I will be looking for another periodontist for my maintenance. I wish her the best of luck! She will be greatly missed!

01/03/2013

I like the way they thoroughly clean the teeth.

Description of Work
I go to her for teeth cleaning about every four months.

Category dentists

07/01/2012

Not good - see above. Asked Janet and her assistan to review my complaints and neither one had much comment nor claimed any responsibility. Would not return after being a patient for 10+ years.

Description of Work
Bone and tissue graff during Christmas break. Proptective packing fell out witjin 24 hours instead of minimum of one week - not reinstalled. Stitches left exposed for 2 weeks. After recovery from surgery, lip was cut from stitching procedure and my permanent top bridge is not knocked loose on one side.

08/25/2008

She is very personable and very thorough. The results of her cleanings are very good. She does a great job. I also like her office because they are so kind and courteous.

Description of Work
I go to her office and she does deep cleaning for my teeth.