Crowns Now Family of Dentistry - Cleveland Ct

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Crowns Now Family of Dentistry is committed to the goal of providing quality and affordable dentistry for you and your family. With three Upstate locations and one Irmo/Columbia location, we have built a strong reputation in the state of South Carolina as a professional, knowledgeable, and caring dental practice where patients are treated with a gentle touch. We truly care about our patients and strive to offer affordable treatment options. For all aspects of general and periodontal dentistry, Crowns Now Family of Dentistry is equipped to handle all your dental needs. No matter what your dental issue, you can be confident that our skilled dentists will provide the quality care you deserve. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

10/10/2019

I was nervous about this procedure as I had not had this done before but everyone on the staff made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed. The procedure went well and I would go there for future work when needed.

Description of Work
root canal

Category endodontics,dentists

We are happy that you had a positive experience with our team! We look forward to caring for you in the future.

01/27/2017

Excellent-friendly, professional.

Description of Work
New patient exam and X-rays.

Category dentists

Thank you for taking the time to give Crowns Now a kind word.

05/03/2015

Every went great!

Description of Work
Dental cleaning

07/09/2014

This Dr. is one of the worst I've ever been to. She was out to lunch and came back 1/2 hour late for my first appt. I had no upper teeth except a bridge my husband had glued together til I could get to a dentist. After she quickly examined my mouth she gave me an estimate for making a denture then having posts put in my gums and finally having removable but permanent snap in teeth. It was 20,000.0...

Description of Work
had broken the bridge on my upper teeth

09/16/2013

They were very thorough. They were usually pretty on time but they are very busy. Considering that I'm talking about dentists, I have no complaints. Most people don't care for their dentists, I have to go to one and this is a good one.

Description of Work
I used Crowns Now Family Dentistry a month ago.

Category dentists

General, cosmetic and restorative dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, invisalign, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, braces, root canals, teeth whitening & crowns.