Brown, Dr. William W.

With Angi since February 2012

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. If you're looking for a quality Greenville dentist for everyone in your family, schedule a consultation with Dr. William Brown. At William W. Brown Jr, DDS we're committed to providing a friendly and comfortable environment, along with comprehensive service and personalized care....

05/19/2015

It went very well.  They are very nice.  Very accommodating to work with.  The workers were very good.  The pleasantness of the staff stood out to me as well as the lesser waiting time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentistry - General.  Cleaning.

12/07/2014

Very friendly staff. Convenient location (super close to my house). Never any hassles with insurance or billing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular checkup.

06/29/2014

Totally painless!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two fillings.

05/20/2013

Dr. Brown's office is pleasant. All the staff are friendly and helpful. While I don't especially enjoy going to the dentist, this office is one of the best dental offices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dental checkup and cleaning

03/07/2012

We have known him before he ever went to a dental school. He is a really good dentist. He is personable. His price is probably in line with most dentists. We mostly go to him because we know him and trust him. He is careful with everything he does with your mouth. He is a contentious person. He is usually easy to get an appointment with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. William W. Brown Jr is my dentist. I last visited him for my six-month cleaning in February.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry including cosmetic & tooth whitening.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa