Dillon Animal Hospital

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

Surgery is performed on site....

08/17/2017

I'm satisfied with there services. They don't have any competition as they're the only veterinarian in town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an annual checkup. They checked for heart worms and parasites. They gave him a distemper booster shot.

08/17/2017

They don't have any competition, they're the only veterinarian hospital in town. My dog was hit by a car and they had to do x-rays and put him in a soft cast. That turned out to be a very successful process. Besides the fact that he tried to eat the cast off his leg, I'd say that everything went well. He didn't lose the leg and he runs without a limp. He didn't have a broken bone but he had a disl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my fathers dog in for an annual check up. They checked him for heart worms and parasites, and they gave him a booster shot. They also did x-rays and gave my dog a soft cast.

02/27/2012

.The last time I took my cat and dog to this clinic they saw a lady veterinarian but I am unsure of her name. She did a great job with my pets and the whole staff is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I take my pets to this facility for all their health care needs.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for your honesty and we really appreciate your business!!

Veterinary services, Boarding, Reptiles, Bloodwork, X-Rays