South Hampton

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 75 patients per day....

05/11/2015

Once I get to get into my appointment Dr. Hester is great. She is intense which I like and makes you feel comfortable. Also very knowledgeable. There is always just a very long wait past your appointment time.

Description of Work
Have seizures and needed checkup

02/24/2014

It went ok as it always has.

Description of Work
Annual physical exam.

09/21/2013

Dr. Sharon Risinger is an excellent physician. I NEVER feel rushed with her. She listens well and is so responsive to my needs. I have been seeing her for over 15 years and will continue. Although her own husband is sick, she continues to provide professional service, and I also consider her a friend.

Description of Work
I had a follow up and blood work checkup with Dr. Risinger.

06/22/2013

The appointment went well and yes I had to wait. I was informed when I got there that there had been an emergency and there would be a wait. I was given the option to reschedule if I needed to. I have been on the other side of that when I had the emergency so I understand that sometimes these things happen. I would not think of gong to anyone else for my health care.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Hester every three month for health issues that require monitoring. She is a great Dr. and has been wonderful.

07/09/2012

He is an outstanding doctor. I have been with him for many years and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
I went in for a regular appointment.

Family Practice