GOLDS GYM

With Angi since December 2008

4.3

11/09/2016

She is 2.5 years old, and had a blast. I have been going here for a couple years. All the machines, and staff are nice. I would give them a B rating for cleanliness though. My recommendation would be for someone to walk around, and clean the machines regularly. I found a special deal and was able to pay $9.99 a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went here to workout, and had my granddaughter here for childcare.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

03/22/2016

Nobody bugs you and they got plenty of equipment. That's all I can say really I mean a nice place, clean you plenty of those things you know the germ stuff anti bacteria. The walk around and wipe down the equipment all the time, they have a nice juice bar in there. They have all kinds of stuff.

06/03/2014

I never had any complaints about this Gold's. It's well maintained with a good class list and good trainers. I'd definitely recommend it for someone looking for a good gym with great classes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gold's was my gym for about a year. They have excellent early morning Pump and Sculpt and Yoga classes taught by fun, enthusiastic instructors.

04/20/2014

Anytime there is an issue that needs to be communicated to the customer, it should be done in person. A message on someone's phone stating after 4 years you are no longer able to have your bag on the floor is unprofessional. Especially, after talking to this manager, the bag was not the issue. The issue was bringing my own equipment to perform some of my exercise routines. I have never had an inte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manager called me after 4 years of membership to inform me I wasn't allow to have bag on floor during workouts. I have been doing this since becoming a member.

12/03/2008

I have lost 19 pounds with them, and I love their service. I have used equipment there I have never used before, and I have been able to find a time to go where there is no crowd. I have been very happy with them, and they have been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going there for several months.

CATEGORY fitness center

FITNESS CENTER, FITNESS TRAINING & CLASSES.