Dean, Dr. Mark T.

With Angi since October 2008

01/06/2016

After two weeks, should is pain free, but it will be a few more months before movement is tested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shoulder repair...rotator cuff, bicep tendon, and bone spur removal.

CATEGORY orthopedics,sports medicine

12/31/2014

The appointment was very disappointing. My family doctor said he has heard my story from several other people. I liked Dr. Dean, but after losing a son and subsequent problems, I would have thought he would be more sympathetic. I have also had heart surgery That is the last time I will see him. Stress is not something a person with a heart condition should be subjected to. His nurses are excellent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in incredible pain with my right knee that was bent and locked, and I was a patient of Dr. Deans. I could not get an appointment for over 2 months. I booked the appointment and although I flew to Texas to have the surgery, I kept the appointment with Dr. Dean. He was very rude and said he did not follow other people's surgery. I explained I tried to make an appointment and called a number of times explaining my situation.

08/14/2014

He is excellent. He is very down to earth and attentive. I have been totally satisfied with him. I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's performed two surgeries on me in the past.

CATEGORY orthopedics,knee doctor,shoulder doctor

06/03/2014

This surgery went very well. It took long and hard rehab. I had to wear the sling to protect the surgery for 3 months. I have full range of motion 2 yrs post surgery. Since it was such a bad tear I'm still working in strength.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a massive rt rotator cuff repair. Dr Dean explained that it was a very bad tear of all 3 tendons and he wasn't sure it could be repaired but he would try his best.

04/09/2012

I have been going to him for a year. He has good attention to detail. He usually runs on time. He is very concerned for his patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my orthopedic surgeon.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedic surgeon & sport medicine specialist.