Westerly Hospital

Chest/Thoracic Surgery
Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Primary Care - Family Medicine
Hospitals - Emergency Medicine

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abms.org. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day....

12/02/2015

The hospital was fine. They're great. It's closer to my home than any other hospitals. It's a walk-in thing. The office environment was excellent. Their staff friendliness was great. It was fantastic. It took them about three months to send me a bill.

Description of Work
I went to the Westerly Hospital. I had blood tests taken for my Diabetes. I go every three months. The doctor recommended that I go there for a blood check.

Category

06/18/2012

My daughter requires monthly blood work. She has been going to the westerly hospital blood labs since she was a new born. They are fantastic and so professional. It must be hard to do when a baby is screaming in their ears, but they manage to keep calmn and are fantastic at their jobs.

Description of Work
Monthly Bloodwork drawn from an infant.

Category

06/06/2012

Short version: Dr. Hamburger was excellent; smart, informative, proactive, and empathetic. Low-key but focused, one of the best of the many Doctors I've seen over the years.

Description of Work
Pain from pinched nerve.

Category pain management