Newport Dental Associates

With Angi since April 2013

11 Cathairne St

Newport, RI 02840

To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org....

07/25/2017

Margaret P.

Fantastic - practical and responsive

Description of Work
Examination and consult

02/19/2016

Love the doctor, the staff and the environment.

Description of Work
Annual checkup.

12/13/2015

Turkiz G.

Everything went very well with the general check up. Teeth cleaning professional was very competent however compared to my previous experiences this cleaning started well but then the whole process was somewhat rushed.

Description of Work
General check up. And teeth cleaning

11/09/2015

Jim O.

The dentists at Newport Dental Associates are excellent. The staff at reception are considerate, helpful and proactive. Everyone is pleasant and efficient. I called for an appointment and initially got scheduled for February, though I was told I would be put on a wait list for cancellations. Often, you don't get calls in this situation. Not the case here - two weeks later I was offered a much earlier appointment with a few options for date and time. When I arrived I was immediately seen and the cleaning went well. I was scheduled for both my 6 month follow up and my cavity filling at that time. The cavity filling went equally well, with the dentist walking me through the whole process. I was not pressured into anything and the whole experience, despite being at a dentist, was quite pleasant. I highly recommend Newport Dental Associates.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning + filling on a chipped cavity

03/23/2015

Gordon B.

Very good experience. Took a long time to get 1st appointment for routine checkup and cleaning but no longer than is usually the case. Staff and dentist were very good. I will continue going to them.

Description of Work
Needed a new dentist in the area.

12/03/2014

He is excellent! I am very, very pleased with the office and him. He is very personable and very attentive. The hygienists are good. It's a pretty good service. There are only 2 dentists there.

Description of Work
Dr. Matthew Breede of Newport Dental Associates is my general dentist. I had an appointment in his office for cleaning.

06/24/2014

Luke W.

There's never any pressure for services. They like to wait and see if problems might develop into something big. I never felt pressured or was ever consulted as to getting more dental work done. They're generally straightforward and try to help out in any way they can. They're very collaborative with the patients. I don't know that I like all of his dental hygienists, but I definitely like him. If you need him an emergency, you can get in. Otherwise, like with any dentist, it may be a pain to get an appointment. They're punctual. I never have to wait when I go in for an appointment.

Description of Work
They're my dentists.

03/26/2014

My experience with them has been good. Their office environment and staff there are excellent. The dentist that I use there, Dr. Breede, is a really good doctor and they are all good there. They work with you and they guarantee their work. When you have had a problem with their work, they will make sure that they fix it. They are excellent.

Description of Work
My last dental appointment at Newport Dental Associates was last month.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

03/24/2014

Barbara F.

I love him. I am really happy with him. First of all Dr. Fisher discovered cancer in a friend of mine before it was that bad. They are just very nice, very good, efficient, and professional. If I have a problem area, Dr. Fisher checks routinely.

Description of Work
I have dental cleaning at Newport Dental Associates.

11/14/2013

He is very personalbe. He is very thorough. He is a great guy to work with. Rhode Island magazine rated him as one of the top dentists in the state.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine cleaning He has also done dental work for me. He has been my dentist for about 6 years.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

02/18/2013

Went great. Very professional and friendly. Never had any wait time in the office. Very friendly office staff. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Needed a nw dentist after moving and was referred to dr Breede for a crown placement and cleanings

Dentistry - General