Koutros, Dr. Elias G.

Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

07/15/2014

He's fantastic and his staff is as good as he is. He has a great staff. He's professional. He's been doing it a long time. He's straightforward. He basically tells you what's wrong. I respect that. He's fabulous and wonderful. He gets all his staff to do it. Even they're young, they're very professional and I appreciate that. He has a very clean office and immaculate dentisteria.

Description of Work
For dental care,we use Dr. Koutros.

06/04/2014

He is awesome. He provides state of the art dental care. He is very experienced and a very dedicated dentist.

Description of Work
Dr. Koutros is my dentist. His practice is Spartan Dental.

01/31/2012

Atrocious customer service! My calls were never returned -- that should have been a leading indicator of their level of customer service. When I finally did get someone on the line -- an office manager -- she seemed to have snapped. She accused me of trying to and quot;tradeand quot; services on the and quot;black market.and quot; Moreover, she said her doctor would and quot;never speak directly t...

Description of Work
I called Spartan Dental, looking to have services done for a relative in need of several tooth extractions. Because I was being referred by my own dentist (who wanted to make the denture after the extraction), I wanted to speak with either an office manager or the doctor himself.

Category endodontics,dentists,dentures

04/07/2011

I have been his patient for years. The office is very clean. He is a very good dentist and he does the work himself. He uses good technology. I would use his practice again in the future too.

Description of Work
Dr. Elias G. Koutros is my dentist. I last visited him about 3 months ago.

10/22/2010

Dr. Koutros has up to date knowledge about his practice. He is punctual for his appointments. He makes his patients’ feel comfortable before commencing treatment. He explains every aspect of the job he does on you. The office is maintained very neat and clean. I will continue to use his services in future.

Description of Work
Dr. Elias G Koutros is my dentist and I last visited him 6 months ago for a clean-up.

Category dentists

Root canals, oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, crown, bridges, sleep apnea, mouth guards, fillings, veneers, onlays & implants.