Keystone Roofing

With Angi since July 2013

9520 Clear Shade Dr

Windber, PA 15963

Full service Roofing Company...

roofing (15)

11/02/2020

Did a Great job. Checked the rest of the roof. And made sure everything was good to go. Very professional. We will definitely use them from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

10/20/2020

Called owner and was told that they would get back to me with a quote the following Friday when he was back in town, and then I sent text to ask him if he was able to provide a quote on Friday and he said no, and I sent another text to get quote and no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a quote to replace a roof on a shed and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

07/20/2020

Extremely well , he did everything he had explained to me that needed done . Joe was very honest with me when he came to evaluate my old roof and his honesty showed upon completion of the job . His workers were polite and easy to talk to , they were willing to answer questions if I had one . I have no problem whatsoever recommending him to anyone who needs a new roof .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the old shingles for our original roof of 34 years .

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

10/25/2019

We cannot say enough good things about Joe and his crew. Our home was in need of a complete tear off and replacement of shingles and some trouble spots that needed. Addressed. Our home has a lot of ridges and valleys and we knew this was going to be a big job. There were no surprises, Joe held to his estimate, totally honest and upfront, explained the progress of the job and addressed all of our c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

08/17/2017

The job went as promised. It was started and finished as promised. All the crew were very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They were neat and leaned the property well. The price was very good. I'd recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roofing shingles and install new. Installed gutter guards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

06/18/2017

Very well. Joe did a fantastic job. Highly recommend his services. He and his crew were very polite and their work was flawless. Thanks!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair, installation of gutters and gutter guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

06/05/2017

Everything went well. The estimate and contracting process went very smooth. Owner was responsive and professional and talked through concerns. Work took one day (relatively small roof with no valleys and one peak). Contractor did a good job protecting surrounding siding, light fixtures, and landscaping. Contractor also did a great job cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingle tear off and replace. Minor sheathing work required (less than 48x96 sheet). Replaced drip edge, added ridge vent and provided new brackets for gutters to repair previous ice damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

10/10/2016

Joe and his crew were very professional and worked really hard to give us a beautiful new roof! The price was fair and the quality of service was outstanding. I highly recommend him !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof put on our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

08/15/2016

Keystone roofing did an excellent job for me. Good price, Good product, Good workers. I am very pleased with my new roof. The crew was on time, polite, and cleaned up after themselves. The job was done in the time frame we where given. The owner Joe also was on the roof working with his crew. He wants his customers to be happy with his work. I would use Joe and his crew again and would recommend K...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new shingles on roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

08/06/2016

Fantastic! The owner was knowledgeable, informative, and polite during the entire process. The roof on both the shed and the home were installed in just one day and looks beautiful. The clean-up afterwards was excellent also. I would recommend Keystone Roofing to anyone. The prices were competitive and the warranty is outstanding. This company is worth checking out if you need a new roof! They wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new metal roof was installed on a home and shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016