Wexford Chiropractic Centre

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2009

Dr. Raymond Vactor of the Wexford Chiropractic Centre is located in the charming "Village of Wexford" in the heart of Wexfords historic area close to I-79, Rt, 19 and the turnpike. He deals with all levels of Chiropractic Care and is renown for his for his low force, gentle techniques. Dr. Ray also does Nutritional consultation and has an extensive Nutrition and Weight Loss practice. You can hear him on his weekly radio show "Quantum Health" on the AM dial 620 every Tuesday at 11am. His Web site is www.wexfordchiropractic.com....

07/25/2017

I have been going to Dr. Vactor for nearly 20 years now. I can honestly say he is the most caring and knowledgeable chiropractor I know. I have been to many over my life and I have found Dr. Vactor to not be competent in his practice, but actually care about the health and well being of all of his patients. I can recommend him without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have suffered from chronic lower back problems my entire adult life. I like to stay active and physically fit. For me to continue the life I want, I have found I need consistent exercise, regular stretching, and ongoing Chiropractic care. With good chiropractic care, exercise, and stretching, I have been able to play tennis, golf, hike, ski, run, and continue to stay active, even as I grow older.

05/06/2015

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They adjustments.

04/23/2015

Good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General check ups

10/26/2013

They did great. The service was good as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic appointment.

09/17/2013

Dr. Vactor is a very knowledgeable and effective Chiropractor.  After 20+ treatments at another office with little improvement, I am much better after only a handful of treatments.  I highly recommend him for any Chiropractic needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neck and back pain

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, Nutrition Consultants, Weight Loss, Vitamin and Supplement Sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available