Associates in Gastroenterology

With Angi since October 2008

5500 Brooktree Rd Ste 201

Wexford, PA 15090

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 45 patients per day....

07/29/2014

He is very personable. The office does good follow-up. The office does most of the follow-ups, but he does follow-up personally at times too. Overall, he is a good doctor. He has a good bedside manner and takes a general interest in his patients too. He is thorough.

Description of Work
I go about every 2 years. I have been seeing him for about 3 years now.

Category colon care

07/07/2014

The more I see Dr. Mlecko, the more I like him. He is very informative and tries to give you lifestyle suggestions to help with your condition. He isn't afraid of answering questions and never gets annoyed with them.

Description of Work
Gerd

05/14/2013

I was able to schedule an appointment easily, and the office functioned in a very efficient manner. Everyone treated me well during check in and preparation to see the doctor. The doctor spent very little time with me, and did nothing in the way of a physical exam. He listened briefly to me describe symptoms and told me that I would need to schedule two procedures (endoscopy/colonoscopy) that would need to be performed on the same day. With very little explanation (in my opinion), he left the room, and I was left to schedule with an office worker. The office assistant was to give me all of the details of the procedure, etc. Since I have several other health conditions, I became increasingly concerned that I wouldn't see the doctor again until procedure day. I also felt rushed, and I felt that the doctor was more interested in performing the procedure than answering my questions. Too many red flags, and I did not have the procedures performed by this doctor of this practice. I believe that this is good practice, and the doctor is well qualified. It all just moved to quickly for me.

Description of Work
I was exploring the diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease, which was not yet confirmed. I also was seeking advice/treatment for reflux and problems with abdominal gas, back pain and pressure, and how all of this related to celiac. I was seeking advice, treatment and scheduling of testing to confirm/rule out all of the above.

03/25/2013

Jason L.

I went to see the doctor they checked me out asked my history and ordered tests. I went for the tests everything came back negative, the doctor said to touch base if I had any other pains. Which I did, after that I contacted the doctor and he told me to go to the ER. My pain was not that bad or abnormal from what I have been feeling so he said I could schedule another visit with them. At this time I do not think I will because I don't see the point. He generally did not seem to concerned so I don't know what else he would need to see me for. He also did not seem genuinely concerned about my well being so a follow up might be pointless. The office visit to see them as a specialist was $150 so needless to say I don't think i will go back for him to not really do anything.

Description of Work
I was having lower abdominal pain. I scheduled an appointment and was promptly seen. The doctor did check into my complaints although did so with minimal manipulations. Wanted to run test blood work and CT scan to rule anything out and go from there. I had all testing done and everything came back negative.

04/26/2012

I have seen him in the office once; it is nice. His availability is very good. The staff is friendly. I will use his services in the future; I need a colonoscopy done in two months again.

Description of Work
Dr. Puducheri is my husband’s gastroenterologist. My husband had a colonoscopy done by him. He has had an endoscopy done by him earlier. I also have had colonoscopies done by him.

Category gastroenterology,colon care

02/17/2012

He is a good doctor. I can get in when I need to. It’s a fine doctor’s office. I would rate him highly overall.

Description of Work
Dr. Michael Mlecko is my gastroenterologist. I see the PA a lot when I go there.

01/27/2012

Ruth B.

I like them very much. I have gone to them for a long time. They treat you like a partner. They don't rush you, they listen.

Description of Work
I was last at Associates in Gastroenterology three weeks ago.

Digestive Care/Gastroenterology