Liberty Inspection Group

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2011

Founded in 2007, Liberty Inspection Group has become the premier property inspection service in the greater Philadelphia/MidAtlantic area. Today, Liberty Inspection Group assists thousands of property buyers and sellers every year. Whether you are in the process of selling your property or buying a home for the first time, we have the knowledge to make the process as smooth as possible. Liberty Inspection Group has become a trusted name for consistent, thorough, and professional inspections....

Paul Davis Restoration

Paul Davis Restoration

Offers by Paul Davis Restoration on Angi

04/11/2021

For my home inspection I went with Liberty Inspection Group. My inspector was Ele Rubenstein and he is excellent! He took his time, was thorough, showed and explained everything to me and addressed all my concerns! He's someone you definitely can trust! The written report is far more then I expected. In-depth with pictures of everything that needs to be address along with recommendations. I am so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for a home I'm interested in.

03/11/2021

We could not have been more happy about our experience with Liberty and our amazing inspector, Adam Smith. Adam was on time, incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, and an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to walk us through every step of the process, explaining everything he saw and letting us know what it meant. He was happy to answer any and all questions we had. You can tell Adam lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

12/18/2020

Tyler did our home inspection and we had a great experience! He was professional and very knowledgeable about the old home we were looking at. I would highly recommend and would definitely hire again. Scheduling was easy on Liberty’s website.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection before buying

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear it was a great experience!

11/11/2020

I could not have been more pleased with Chris. He greatly exceeded our expectations, and we would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

10/23/2020

We worked with Bill (William) Mestichelli for the home inspection on our new house. He was very timely, thorough, patient, and informative! I had a ton of questions and he spent all the time answering them. I would highly recommend working with him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for new home purchase

CATEGORY home inspection

Home Inspections Commercial Inspections Stucco Testing Septic Inspections Lead Based Paint Testing Sewer Line Inspections New Construction Inpsections Air Quality Mold Termite Inspections Radon Testing.

Mold Remediation Termite/Pest Treatment Radon Mitigation