Ed Shults of Warren Inc.

With Angi since August 2010

People from all the areas of Jamestown, NY, Waterford and Erie know us as the new Dodge, Jeep, RAM and Chrysler and used car dealership in the area. We have a wide-selection of cars, trucks and SUVs for your to choose from but without the sales pitch. We want your shopping experience to be a stress-free, enjoyable one. After all, you are the one who's going to be living with the car, truck, or SUV, so why should we choose it for you? Need auto finance? No problem. We are here to help you in your car buying journey from picking out your dream car to driving it away. Our car financing experts will help you find a budget that fits your lifestyle and a loan term you want. Whether it's a car loan or a new car lease, we will help you find the right option for you. After you purchase your new car or truck, keep it in its best condition with our auto repair and car service center. Here you will find great honest work on your vehicle using Dodge, Jeep, RAM and Chrysler parts. Regular car maintenance with our expert mechanics will help your new or used car last for many years to come! Ed Shults of Warren, Inc. is a fully serviced Dodge, Jeep, RAM and Chrysler Dealership. Anything your car, truck or SUV needs, we can provide at one convenient location: 4060 Market Street, Warren, PA. We look forward to meeting you! Come see us today!...

Tire Town

Tire Town

• Award Winning Service • "A+" BBB Rating • Family Owned & Operated since 1964 • Tire Town Auto Service Center has been providing quality tires, parts and service to State College, University Park, Bellefonte and the surrounding Happy Valley & Centre County Areas for Over 50 Years • Call (814) 238-2190 to Schedule an Appointment Today!

07/31/2014

They have a superb service and they have mechanics that do it right the first time. I bought five years worth of service and everything I take back, anytime I go up for anything at all, it's free for the next five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car was out of inspection and they found that, also just amount of other things. I renewed several of my service contracts and I've used them for 10 years probably.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/14/2012

Everything is under warranty. They are very good. The number one mechanic, the senior mechanic - is a pretty good friend of mine. It's just developed. I've purchased my last 4-5 vehicles there. I like PT Cruisers and I like Subaru and that's the only place you can buy them. I could buy them elsewhere but I get very good service here, I buy them outright and I'm not under pressure from the sales pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Ed Schultz. I bought a brand new car. I was last there for a $5,000 check up, oil change, tire rotation, inspection and a spring check up.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

We offer new and used cars, trucks and SUVs, auto financing, auto repair and auto service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available