Alcoma Dental Associates

With Angi since October 2008

5769 Saltsburg Rd Ste 2

Verona, PA 15147

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

11/21/2015

Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Root Canal. Very compassionate, friendly, & professional.

03/12/2013

John M.

I have been using them for years. They do good solid work. I never have problems with the work after it is done. They are exceptionally good results.

Description of Work
I go to Alcoma Dental Associates for general dentistry.

12/28/2011

michael a K.

He's excellent. Everyone in the family goes to him. He's very nice and the staff is very, very nice. They are very accommodating with a great chairside manner. We've had to deal with him on emergencies and he's very accessible, too.

Description of Work
Alcoma Dental Associates is our dentist.

11/11/2011

Charlotte F.

The dentist is excellent and I am confident that he is going to give me the right amount of painkiller so that there is no question about numbness and pain. He will say multiple times that if I need any more to let him know. I trust him and have been going there for about 35 years and have actually watched him grow up. I am confident and the workmanship is excellent. The costs are reasonable and he was very flexible with me over the years to allow me time payments. Everybody there is nice including the hygienists and the people at the desk. The environment is comfortable and I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Alcoma Dental Associates is my dentist. On my last visit I had some fillings.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/10/2009

I will continue to use.

Description of Work
I've been using him for dentistry for 30 years.

05/27/2009

Dr. Petraitis is very thorough. He has very modern equipment and he is very up to date with technology. He is very concerned with is patients. I am very satisfied with the work that he does.

Description of Work
I see Dr. James L. Petraitis as my dentist.

Dentistry - General