Rutledge Cleaning Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2005

833 Elizabeth Street

Turtle Creek, PA 15145

Locally owned & operated Carpet Cleaning company. In business 25 years with over 30 years exp. Tribune review readers choice GOLD AWARD 4 YEARS in a row. IICRC CERTIFIED also a proud Member of Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection....

10/29/2018

Annette P.

Steve was very attentive to the problem and very honest with his evaluation of the carpet. No services were performed due to the mold issue that resulted from the water. Had he cleaned the carpet, according to his examination of the underlying pad, the mold could be reactivated. We appreciated his honesty the time he spent on visiting our job.

Description of Work
We contacted Rutledge to clean a basement carpet that had been soaked from water damage.

05/11/2018

Lane D.

Overall, we were very pleased with the results and would/will use Rutledge again. The quoted price was competitive and reasonable, and we ended-up paying the price that was quoted - no surprise add-ons. The quality of the work was high, with no short-cutting. My calls were answered or returned promptly, and the work began on time (two aspects of home contracting that seem to be missing more often than not). The owner Steve, who performed the work, as well, was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to have met.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

05/02/2018

Kevin M.

They were great! Showed up on time and was ok with expanding the number of rooms after he showed up. He was able to get out stains that I didn’t even think would come out. Carpets were dry within hours even in the winter cold. They use a truck mounted steamer. Will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in 9 rooms, hallways, and 2 stair cases.

11/19/2017

Lani L.

Steve did a very professional job at a great price! We will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned for upstairs stairway, hallway, living, family, dining rooms, basement stairway and sunroom.

07/03/2017

becky M.

On time, very efficient - carpets looked like new - all spots were removed

Description of Work
whole house carpet cleaning, sofa cleaning

05/04/2017

Robert H.

I was very pleased with the results and I would have no hesitation in hiring Rutledge again.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/16/2016

Gwen W.

This provider has provided service in the past. And, as usual, the service was very satisfactory.

Description of Work
5 AREAS OF CARPET CLEANED AND DEODORIZED.

10/18/2016

Thomas D.

I called and left a message, and he called back almost immediately and scheduled within a few days. He came out on time, was reasonably priced, very accommodating and did a very thorough job. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I hired Rutledge Cleaning Service to clean two rooms of carpet, plus the stairs and two tile floors.

05/02/2016

Jessica R.

Steve did an AMAZING job on the carpets. Before he arrived, there were dark stains all over the place, and we had thought our only option was to replace all the flooring. Steve was able to get all of the stains out, and for a great price! He did an amazing job, arrived when he said he would, and completed the work quickly, but thoroughly. He even went the extra mile and answered all my 4 year old's questions! I will definitely be calling him again to keep our carpets looking fresh!

Description of Work
We needed the carpets cleaned to make the house look better to potential buyers.

12/11/2015

Sam B.

Everything went great from the first phone call, to scheduling, to communication prior to the service, and the carpet cleaning its self. I have used other cleaners in the past and Rutledge performed a much better job, my carpets look awesome. They have a customer for life.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for my living room, three flights of stairs, and three landings.

11/23/2015

Gwen W.

WE ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE SERVICE. VERY PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON THE CLEANING. WE HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES ONCE BEFORE AND EXPECT TO CALL THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
CLEANED AND DEODORIZED CARPETS IN 3 ROOMS PLUS HALLWAY AND STAIRS.

08/25/2015

Larry B.

Very pleased with their service, professionalism and punctual. Excellent job...customer service awesome.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in the family room, living room, dining room, stairway and basement.

04/29/2015

Mary P.

I have used Rutledge Cleaning Services since its inception------at least twenty years. I have never been disappointed and would recommend them to everyone. The workers show up on time, take care with your furniture, and are consistent in their clientele. The same workman and an assistant show up each time and are most reliable and personable. I can't say enough about RCS.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeted rooms and stairs in my home (5). also removed a red wine stain on our screened porch that exploded from the cold--- Amazing!

04/28/2015

Connie W.

I would call them again!! They were very nice and did a great job. I needed my 4 bedrooms, hallway, stairs, and sofa and love seat cleaned. All that for 241.00 can't beat that. I would to add they were on time and cared about making sure I had my dogs in a area that they would not escape.

Description of Work
Clean carpets, sofa, and love seat

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

03/20/2015

Rachel N.

It was great. The carpets looked really nice afterwards, they dried quickly and the cleaners were in and out pretty fast.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet on stairs, in a hall and three bedrooms.

09/10/2014

Gwen W.

We are very satisfied with the service and cost of the carpet cleaning. There was a delay in the date of the service because the date had to be changed due to some equipment problem which seemed to be beyond his control. But, the job was completed on the subsequent date very professionally and satisfactorily. The technicians were efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
5 AREAS OF CARPET CLEANING.

05/01/2014

Rhonda B.

We were moving into a home where the previous owners had many pets. The carpets smelled horrible. The guys showed up exactly on time and did an excellent job. We told them we planned to replace all the carpets in the entire home but they gave us advice on which carpets were actually brand new and didn't need replaced. Many rooms will need new but the cleaning gets us through until we can replace them. Excellent work and very friendly.

Description of Work
Clean and deodorized whole house

12/26/2012

Gordon C.

Every thing went smoothly and professionally. No problems.

Description of Work
Pre-spray, steam clean dining room, great room, 2 bedrooms, master bedroom w/sitting room attached, then a protection shield spray. All furniture set up on cardboard protective squares.

06/28/2012

James P.

The price seemed reasonable. He was very professional and a really nice guy.

Description of Work
He cleaned carpets in three or four rooms of my home.

02/08/2012

Ann-Marie M.

We heard about this provider through a neighbor. They are very good and dependable. I was completely satisfied with their services. I would use their services in the future.

Description of Work
We used Rutledge Cleaning Services Inc., for carpet cleaning of two big rooms, staircase, and a hall.

01/27/2012

David H.

I use Rutledge cleaning exclusively for my home and a few rental properties. They have always been professional, do a great job (including saving a few carpets that looked beyond help), and can usually fit me in within a week or two (though they sometimes get booked far out in the warmer months).

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in a bedroom, hallway, & stairs

06/28/2011

Gloria J.

They were absolutely excellent. They did a terrific job. I will be recommending them to others to use too.

Description of Work
They did some carpet cleaning for me.

04/13/2011

Laurie C.

They showed up on time, did a great job and were very friendly. They scheduled me in quickly and I think I got a great value with them. They even deodorized the carpets even though I didn't know that was a option (we have 2 dogs). They were excellent.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets on my stairs, hallway and three bedrooms.

07/08/2010

Jim H.

I called and talked to Matt, I said I was interested in whole house carpet cleaning. He said he was on his way to a job right now and would call me back, it's going on 3 weeks since I called, don't think he's calling me back.

Description of Work
No service was ever performed because they have yet to call me back!!

06/23/2010

Eleanor S.

Went just fine...second time I used them and i am satisfied

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

Molyneaux Home

For 4 family generations, the name Molyneaux has been synonymous with excellence and superior customer service throughout the Pittsburgh area. Formerly just a flooring company, we have now expanded into Custom Cabinet Restyling™, countertops, and interior painting. We are a local, family-owned business with a proven track record of customer satisfaction. Stop by one of our 8 showroom locations or give us a call to learn how we can bring beauty and joy from floor to ceiling!

Victoria Cleaning Company

Hadad Services

Hadad Services, Inc. is family owned and operated. Fully insured, Hadad's employs trained technicians while utilizing strategic partners to handle all facets of the cleaning, carpet cleaning, & painting industries.

Offers by Hadad Services on Angi

Carpet cleaning. Upholstery cleaning, Epoxy Stone Flooring ,Oriental rug cleaning, water extraction and dry out services. Tile and Grout. Mattress cleaning. Commercial and Residential.

We do not offer house cleaning