Faulkner Cadillac

With Angi since April 2013

4447 Street Rd

Trevose, PA 19053

At Faulkner Cadillac, Trevose, PA, our goal is to provide you with all your Cadillac auto dealership needs by offering the car that is right for you. Our large inventory and wide selection of Cadillac models allow us to make a great deal on a car of your choice. Whether you are looking for a new car, used car, or certified pre-owned vehicle, you can expect a friendly, enjoyable experience at Faulkner Cadillac, Trevose, PA. Faulkner Cadillac, Trevose, PA is more than just a new and used car dealership. We also offer various services to keep your car running smoothly and in top condition. Our car parts and auto service center provide genuine parts, tires and quality service. If you need an oil change, transmission work, vehicle maintenance, or a quick tune-up....

02/16/2016

LeRoy M.

11/12/2015

Marlene C.

Description of Work
They service my car.

11/19/2014

Turland M.

I made my appointment on line which was a first for me. The process was easy and quick and I received a confirmation email detailing the time of the appointment and service. On arrival at Faulkner I pulled up to the service garage door and was startled when the garage door automatically opened. After the door opened I pulled into what I would call a, service lobby, with the service specialist sitting in their individual cubicles to my right lined along the wall and another garage door in front of me. I like this arrangement, in inclement weather you stay dry. Once out of my car I walked over to speak with John Iuliano the vehicle care specialist that I selected when making my appointment. When finished talking about cars John walked me over to the waiting area where I waited for about an hour and a half. The waiting area was spacious, clean and comfortable. Since my Cadillac was an older model in excellent condition John recommended that I apply for a classic car plate and explained what comes with having that plate. I thank John for his professionalism and his patience.

Description of Work
State, emission inspection and oil and filter change. Also topped off fluids and checked tire pressure.

Category auto repair,car tires

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, [member name removed]. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Tim Galen - General Manager

12/29/2012

Category

11/06/2012

Category auto repair,car inspections

11/07/2008

GERARD & ANN C.

I always go there and have been for many years. They give very good service. They are a little high priced, but the quality of service is great.

Description of Work
They service my Cadillac.

09/25/2006

HENRIETTA C.

THEIR PRICES ARE RATHER HIGH, BUT I AM WILLING TO PAY THEM BECAUSE THEY DO GREAT WORK. THEY ARE REALLY NICE TO ME. THEY ARE SUPER CONSIDERATE, AND RELIABLE, JUST SUPER, SUPER, SUPER.

Description of Work
THEY CONDUCTED MY ANNUAL CAR INSPECTION, AND DID SOME MINOR MAINTENANCE, LIKE CHANGING A LIGHTBULB FOR ME.

Category car inspections