Picture Perfect Home Improvements

Awards & Badges

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

222 Jackson St

Thompson, PA 18465

residential home renovation excellence!...

Resposiveness

handyman (88)woodworking (33)interior painting (29)home remodeling (23)door installation (19)electrician (18)plumbers (17)house painting (14)drywall (13)window replacement (12)lighting (10)decks & porches (10)

10/16/2020

Great. The job was nicely done within the contract specifications as originally written.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of exterior and interior

CATEGORY custom cabinets,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

08/26/2020

Great! Mr. Sever does outstanding work and these two projects turned out beautifully!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stair rail installation; staircase improvement

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

06/02/2020

Outstanding!!! The work was done beautifully and dealing with Rob Severs was a pleasure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple window replacement, antique door repair, plumbing repair

CATEGORY plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Photo for Picture Perfect Home Improvements - 222 Jackson St, Thompson, PA - 38611680

05/26/2020

General construction; painting; plumbing; general handiman; carpentry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob Severs is the epitome of professionalism. His work is top notch. On a scale of 1 to 10 we give him a 10. We have used his services for the past 6 months since we purchased our new home that is over 90 years old and has needed tender loving care. His had always risen to the challenge and our home is is safer and more beautiful as we continue our work in process. We will continue using Picture Perfect for all of our home improvement needs.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,mailbox repair,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

06/09/2019

Excellent job, very professional, courteous, and timely. Rob handled everything on my project, the job site was always very clean and tidy throughout. He was punctualand reliable. Most important, he's an extremely nice guy. He's one of those type of people that you feel like you have known forever after having just met him. He is now my go to guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, painting, plumbing

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

05/14/2018

I purchased all the necessary materials myself. All they had to do was install. I was charged $75 $68 with the 5% off coupon) for less than 1/2 hours worth of work. That translates to $150 an hour ($142.5o with a 5% discount). I like PPHI, but that price for a simple install (which I could have done myself or had my neighbor do for free), I feel is very overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a motion sensor light installed on my garage.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

The price was given on the phone up front. When I've been in this situation in the past the customer understood that I live an hour away. I don't think a neighbor would of known that the prior installation was not grounded and fix it. Also I did ask if they wanted to attempt it themselves. They had a bad experience. I'm a good person and fair.

04/05/2018

I've always had really good experiences with him. The last time I called him I just had some small jobs. He's my go to guy for anything I need to have done. He's really great guy and just an all around nice person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used his services several times. He's remodeled my bathroom, painted my house, repaired my deck, and built a screened in porch.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

02/07/2018

Affected area was small and cleanup was done quickly and thoroughly. He returned another day to take care of installing some needed insulation in the area as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor mold cleanup

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

12/01/2017

Was efficient, timely and professional. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help cleaning gutters and some resealing work on roof around vent pipes

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

11/22/2017

Great. They were reliable and fixed all of my problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a great job repairing a wall damaged by a water leak. They even helped me tie up branches on my birch tree. Whatever the challenge was, they were eager to help and fix the problem.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Handyman, kitchen, bathroom & basement remodeling, decks, porches, cabinet installation, finished carpentry, electrical, plumbing, ceramic tile, dustless drywall repair, hardwood flooring, insulation, wallpapering, siding, gutter installation & repair, windows, doors, interior & exterior painting.

Roofing, masonry & foundations.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard