Pocono Tire & Brake Co.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2015

Pocono Tire & Brake Co. is a quick service Auto Service Center conveniently located right off I-80 in Stroudsburg, PA. Home of the $89.95 Brake Special, we also offer great pricing on New and Used tires, Oil Changes, and more.! We now offer Fast and Easy, Vehicle Repair Financing! Finance Tires, Vehicle Repairs, Maintenance Services and more! Call (570)420-8900 today to schedule your appointment and we can send the application right to your mobile device! For great service at affordable prices come to Pocono Tire & Brake Co. We are the Complete Auto Care Center You Can Trust!...

01/24/2017

While looking around for reputable places i came across this shop through Facebook. They had wonderful reviews from Facebook and Google. When i arrived they were very courteous and professional. They got me in and out within a few hours and I'm very satisfied with the service that i received. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They efficiently check my car from front to back and let me know everything that was needed. I was able to get a great deal with new tires, brakes, inspection and oil change. Other places were charging twice the amount.

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,car inspections

Hi [Member Name Removed]!!! Thanks so much for the great feedback!!! It is always a pleasure to serve you and we value you as our customer and friend!!! Thanks for choosing Pocono Tire & Brake Co.! We really do appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

02/09/2016

Pocono Tire and Brake was very professional and reasonably priced. The employees are very friendly as well. They also offered a discount for multiple services provided. If you choose to wait for service to be completed, they offer refreshments during your wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pocono Tire and Brake performed an engine flush, an induction flush, an oil change, and an air filter change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate you choosing Pocono Tire & Brake Co. for your Automotive Care needs. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact our Service Center at 570-420-8900 and one of our Consultants will be more than happy to assist you. Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

PTB offers New and Used Tires, Tire Services including Mounting, Balancing, and Computer Alignments. From the Brake Pedal to Hydraulic Brake Fluid, we perform Brake and Rotor Services on any make and model. We also offer Oil and Filter Changes, and Flush Services for all your vital fluids. We are an Official PA State Inspection Center, and offer Steering and Suspension Services, Tune-ups, AC, and more! We now offer VEHICLE REPAIR FINANCING! We are the Complete Auto Care Center You Can Trust!

Please contact us directly for Electrical and Heavy Duty Engine Repair questions and concerns at (570)420-8900. Thank you for choosing Pocono Tire & Brake Co.!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal