Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care

Founded 1962 • With Angi since October 2010

101 Kraemer Avenue

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

Visit your local Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Center in Stroudsburg, PA for all your Transmission Repair and Auto Repair needs. For quality service and a great experience, the Cottman Man of Stroudsburg is Still the Man for everything Auto Repair related. Call today to learn more about our TransCheck 21 Plus Inspection. Ask your neighborhood Cottman Man any questions regarding your vehicle and schedule your next appointment today....

05/09/2017

Martha C.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Replace transmission

Category auto repair, transmission repair

Thanks for calling us excellent! We feel the same about all of our valued customers, and are proud to know we served you well.

02/17/2016

Kathleen M.

Description of Work
They did a new transmission rebuild.

Category transmission repair

12/03/2015

Douglas J.

11/25/2015

john B.

Description of Work
Had them work on three of my trucks, the work held up, all the guys were kind and polite, my biggest issue was they always have the truck for a long period of time, usually 3 weeks, I felt like I needed to call everyday to make sure they were working on it, I had also wanted to have a transmission flush done and they had forgot to do it, they said they would do it the next day but they had already had my truck for so long

Donald M.

Description of Work
Rebuilt my transmission

Al D.

Category auto repair

Hello [Member name removed] I have look you up in our records the work was completed in 2007 on a 1999 Toyota Camry well before I owned this business. As you can see from our reviews this is not the same repair facility that you went to in 2007. If have an issues with this car please stop in we will help anyway we can. Thank you Sal The Cottman

Diane M.

Mark B.

Description of Work
Rebuilt transmission.

07/21/2015

israel M.

Awesome, regular udates, longest wait was for 2 bolts to be delivered. These guys could have ripped me off but they were honest and very affordable. I think I found my regular mechanic.

Description of Work
Fix tranny leak- pass. Trans. Axl seal. Adjusted parking break, did something with axel shaft or gear, fixed rear caliper, inspected brakes.

07/17/2015

Martha C.

Owners Santo and Sal were extremely helpful in alleviating any concerns I had with replacing my car's computer and transmission. They assured me that my Toyota Rav 4 would be as good as new. All problems with the car were resolved. I was asked to return to their shop so they could check the fluids and take it for a final road test. They have superb customer service. I would highly recommend their business. They were reasonable with their labor charges and the cost for replacing my transmission and computer. Sincerely, Martha Curreri

Description of Work
Labor to remove and replace transmission Replaced computer

06/11/2014

Debbie R.

They were fine. The cost was average, whatever it is, average. I would grade them 'B' probably for everything.

Description of Work
I had my breaks done there. It was breaks and rotors.

06/11/2014

Carole F.

I spent $1000 give or take.

Description of Work
I used Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care a few years ago. We had a Suzuki that was falling apart from the inside and the inspection guy said they could get the part for us at a reasonable price.

05/19/2014

Mario D.

Very good service. Explained options and benefits of each. Did work in time frame promised. Courteous staff. Recommend using them for your transmission work. If they do other work I'd suggest giving them a try.

Description of Work
overhauled transmission

03/24/2014

JOHN P.

Before bringing my Plymouth all wheel drive Voyager to Cottman I was certain that I would need a transmission rebuild. It could not move more than a crawl and was making all kinds of noises. I called Cottman and brought the van in. They said that they would check it out and call me with there findings. Turns out the transmission was fine the problem was with the all wheel drive. Sal from Cottman called and gave me my options for the repair and I was back driving my van in four days. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Transmission

Category transmission repair

Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Auto Service, Tires & Transmission.