State College Veterinary Hospital

With Angi since September 2009

4.2

1700 W College Ave

State College, PA 16801

Additional boarding hours: Sun 9:00 AM-11:00 AM & 6:00 PM-7:00 PM....

03/04/2017

Vanessa T.

10/21/2015

Ellen B.

Description of Work
They misdiagnosed my one dog as having a bad knee for over a year. I finally took her to Cornell U. and she actually had cancer that ate away her pelvic bone and she died a painful death. |Another time, I found my second dog almost comotose, with no muscle control. I took her to Kocher (my vet) but their schedule was full and they sent me away to go to the emergency on call vet. My dog nearly died.

05/28/2013

Richard S.

They are wonderful. They are very cost efficient, polite, responsive. They do a great job.

Description of Work
We use State College Veterinary Hospital. My wife had our dog there for his ears and now he is going to be back to be clipped.

02/22/2012

douglas S.

I have been going there quite a few years and I like them. I would recommend them to friends and family and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
State College Veterinary Hospital is my veterinarian. On my last visit I had my dog's nails trimmed.

05/05/2010

todd B.

it was great from the time we walked in to the time we left

Description of Work
checkup and shots

Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about State College Veterinary Hospital

How is State College Veterinary Hospital overall rated?

State College Veterinary Hospital is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What days are State College Veterinary Hospital open?

State College Veterinary Hospital is open:

What payment options does State College Veterinary Hospital provide

State College Veterinary Hospital accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does State College Veterinary Hospital offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, State College Veterinary Hospital does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does State College Veterinary Hospital offer?

State College Veterinary Hospital offers the following services: Veterinary services: comprehensive medical, surgical & dental care, boarding kennels.