Delaware Valley Concrete Coatings

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 2014, 2015 AND 2016! Are you considering a concrete coating, epoxy coating, concrete finish or decorative concrete coating for your garage, basement, patio or other exterior concrete surface? Then please check us out. We offer the highest quality concrete coatings in the greater Philadelphia area. We use only polyaspartic coatings on our floors, which has 4 times the abrasion and wear resistance of epoxy coatings. Fast application, excellent adhesion and fast return to service. Our floors can be walked on two hours after application and driven on 24 hours after. The coatings will not fade or yellow with age like epoxies and have greater flexibility, impact and chip resistance than epoxy coatings....

Garage Experts of Eastern PA

Garage Experts of Eastern PA

Your garage makeover begins with our Garage FX® epoxy & polyaspartic flooring. Our installation experts specialize in turning old, dirty, or cracked concrete into a beautiful flooring surface that will make your garage the envy of the neighborhood.

11/23/2018

Floor turned out great. Steve and his guys were total pros, in & out in one day, just as promised. Sorry I waited so long to get it done. It definately increased the value of my home and I highly recommend Delaware Valley Concrete Coatings for this type of applicatrion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polyaspartic coating applied to my garage floor

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. So glad you are pleased with our work!

11/15/2018

Delaware Valley Concrete Coating did an absolutely beautiful job on my garage floor! the guys were great to work with from start to finish; they made the whole process very easy, all questions answered, clean up perfect!..I was thrilled!...I would definitely use them again ☆

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage floor needed work!

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. So glad you are pleased!

11/10/2018

DVCC did an excellent job cleaning and sealing my garage floor. I am absolutely thrilled with how it looks. Everyone at DVCC is extremely professional and courteous. I would definitely highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage floor cleaning and sealing

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

So glad you are happy with our work, [Member Name Removed]!

11/10/2018

Great job I am thrilled with the job. It’s so beautiful I could use it as another room in my house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Glad you are pleased with our work! Time for a garage party!

11/09/2018

I interviewed 8 floor contractors and Steve, from Delaware Valley Concrete Coaters, was the only one who actually checked the moisture content in the floor. There are alot of companies popping up overnight now that coat garage floors and sell cabinets and slatwall shelving. D.V.C. just does concrete floor coatings and they have been doing it for over 15 years, they know what the best products are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coat concrete floor -3 car garage

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 2014 AND 2015! Concrete floor coatings - installation, commercial & residential, interior & exterior, garages, patios, basements, pool areas.

Ask For Details