Duryea David J DMD

With Angi since October 2008

257 Grove City Rd

Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Family Dentistry and Orthodontics has been practicing for over 25 years and has been named by Pittsburgh Magazine "Top Dentist" in 2012, 2013, & 2014. We provide the best customer service and make sure it is a safe family environment for every patient that walks through our door. We offer senior discounts and no interest payment plans. Participating in most insurance plans. Dr. Duryea provides comprehensive family dental care in a friendly environment without the impersonal nature of large group practices. We treat your family as we treat our family. Services Provided: Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Adult/Child Orthodontics Whitening Invisible Braces Dentures, Partials Contact us today to schedule your appointment....

05/10/2013

Jacki S.

My whole family goes to Dr. Belack's office for regular cleanings every 6 month. Everyone on staff is very friendly. Usually, we see Mary Sue and she is great!! We all love her. My kids do not mind coming to get their teeth cleaned anymore!

Description of Work
My appointment was for a teeth cleaning.

04/03/2012

Lynne H.

I have had no regrets with him. I have not had any problems with his availability. I would rate him highly and will continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Belack is my dentist.

03/28/2011

Patrick A.

I have been a patient since Dr. Belack started - I will be for as long as he is working.

Description of Work
Dr. Belack and his staff has always put my needs ahead of their time or office needs. They work very hard to make sure I know what is going on with the my teeth.

05/15/2009

MICHAEL K.

I think Dr. Belack is very professional and very honest. I think he's very conservative as far as watching what is going on with my mouth but not pushing anything that doesn't really need to be done. The office staff is all very professional. The office is just fine.

Description of Work
I see Dr. David J. Belack as my dentist. I have been going to him for many years.

Dentistry - General