A & T Subaru

Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories
Auto Radiators
Auto Tires

Cost is determined by the job. Additional phones - (866) 651-2726, (866) 649-9031, (888) 457-3982....

Bucks County Mobile Auto Detailing

BC Auto Detailing offers mobile auto detailing for the Buck County and surrounding area. No need to Drive to a car wash or dealership and pay outrageous prices, we come to you and offer many affordable packages

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

05/21/2019

Wonderful! Their service was excellent from buying it to taking it for oil changing. I recommend him to all my friends. It is fantastic company, the customer comes first.

Description of Work
They sold me a car.

Category

11/30/2016

Category auto repair

11/22/2014

I chose them because of their reputation. They are just extremely accommodating to me. I have chemical sensitivities and allergies. They would even drive my car around the thing a couple of times to air it out just to make sure there is no scent from the shop or anything that had been picked up in it. They are great with me.

Description of Work
Usually, my car rentals have been through my dealer. I use them for car services as well. It is A & T Subaru. The last time I went there was for my inspection.

Category auto repair,car sales,car inspections,car rentals

10/17/2013

I had a good new car buying experience at A&T Subaru and continue to bring my car to them for service. Friendly faces remember you and say hi. Subaru's pretty much sell themselves so working with my salesman, Val Shakenbach, was a pressure free experience. It was easy to negotiate a fair price agreeable to me and and the dealer. I enjoy the low key family atmosphere of A&T. They actually treat you...

Description of Work
New car purchase at A&T Subaru.

Category car sales

05/11/2013

I found this company through an online automobile locator service. They had a particular car in which I was interested. The salesman who was assigned to me seemed to be honest and open and was very helpful. I test drove the car and it seemed to be fine. (It was a low mileage car in excellent condition.) When I got the car home I noticed substantial rust along the inside of the hatchback window. I ...

Description of Work
I purchased a used Subaru Outback station wagon from this company.

Category car sales

Auto repair, sales, installation and maintenance include accessories, inspections, detailing, tires, body work, mufflers & radiators.