A & T Chevrolet Subaru

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2004

Additional DBAs - A & T Subaru, A & T Chevrolet - Subaru. Additional email - atautos@atautos.com. Cost is determined by the job....

Conestoga Collision LLC

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

08/02/2017

Their service is really good. They are very ethical. They present the information to you so you can make the decision. Also at the same time, if it is a safety issue they will let you know. But if it is a non-essential repair they let you know that as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection and general maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair

05/05/2017

conscientious, prompt, and cordial. A very pleasant experience when you have your car attended to. They have a nice waiting area that's very customer oriented. Their price is fair, and they are very trustworthy in that field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was an oil change, etc

CATEGORY auto repair

02/14/2017

They are a 5 star dealership! They are patient and not pushy like most dealerships. They catered to our needs and are a top notch dealership!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new vehicle from them and had been dealing with them for about a week.

CATEGORY car sales

11/11/2014

On the morning of the service, I had trouble with the car. When I started it, the motor ran very rough, the check engine light went on, and I had trouble accelerating. I was concerned because I had to use the car the next week to drive to Wildwood. I immediately called A & T, explained the situation to them, and they were able to schedule an appointment the same day. They were able to fix the prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace spark plug wires. Tune up. Replace cracking AC and alternator hoses. Replace right ball joint in front suspension.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales,car inspections

07/22/2014

When I came to pick up the car found the front door not was not finished properly. I had to leave the car another day to complete the repair. I was given a perk for the inconvenience!  Repair came in on estimate. Repair was done completely to my satisfaction after a little inconvenience! I find the Sales and Service departments to be excellent. The body shop seems to need better Quality control ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Body shop straightened and repainted rocker panel, touched up rear bumper ding, and removed some significant scratches from both front doors!

CATEGORY auto body repair,car sales

Auto sales and repair, inspections, oil filter, rotate tires, wear & pressure, parts, body shop, brakes, exhaust, steering, tune-up, muffler, brake, transmission replacement, wheel alignment, shock, strut, air conditioning maintenance, engine & suspension.

Financing Available